ade2009

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think girlie cars attract girls more.

I occasionally drive my girlfriends Figaro and the amount of attention (good) you get from girls is amazing, much more than I ever get in the Z or any other car I've driven

+1 noticed that when I drove my gf's fig to! ONE time and one time only I had a girl get her window down and shout its a lovely car... obviously not caring about the person in the car at all! :headhurt:

So if the car attracts attention its just that... the CAR not the driver :lol:

:bangin:

Well it attracted me so much I bought one :lol: But then I'm not the norm am I ? ;) (that's a rhetorical question!)

I think you'll find 'boys' that most 'girls' don't know what a zed is (unless they're into their motors) - so those of you that need to impress can pass it off as an 'uber' supercar :lol:

Being totally honest with you ade... ive been beating the ladies off ever since I got my Zed... At first I was enjoying all the attention but after I had slept with approx 1000 ladies the novelty started to wear off, ' plus I had to have a few visits to the local gum clinic' which were not pleasant might I add.

B)

Nowadays since I impregnated one of the lucky ladies the attention had died down a little, I think its because im giving off a 'don't even go there ferromone' to the ladies.

To be honest im not fussed about all the attention any more, sex with a woman can be great fun, but its not like the real thing. Im content with a nice meal for tea, bang babes on channel 912 and a roll of quilted toilet paper these days...

:thumbs:

Being totally honest with you ade... ive been beating the ladies off ever since I got my Zed... At first I was enjoying all the attention but after I had slept with approx 1000 ladies the novelty started to wear off, ' plus I had to have a few visits to the local gum clinic' which were not pleasant might I add.

B)

Nowadays since I impregnated one of the lucky ladies the attention had died down a little, I think its because im giving off a 'don't even go there ferromone' to the ladies.

To be honest im not fussed about all the attention any more, sex with a woman can be great fun, but its not like the real thing. Im content with a nice meal for tea, bang babes on channel 912 and a roll of quilted toilet paper these days...

hahahahahahaahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

heres me thinking the "im taken" vibe was the ultimate pulling weapon :lol: evil women :evil::lol:

B)

:doh: As usual you two (I'm including Rich in this) - are reducing the tone of this thread - I am utterly disgusted :yuck:

ROFL ;):lol::lol::lol:

PMSL at Tarmac (although i'm not sure its a joke) :lol::lol:

Anyway I think the answer is yes, but not just the ladies, I seem to have plenty of admirers when i'm in mine - anyone from school boys to dustbin men usually! :lol:

ps. Tarmac may i suggest andrex puppies on a roll? :lol: