Do Zed's attract the girls??

ade2009

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the answer is yes... I've only owned the car a couple of months and every girl seems surprised when I turn up in a sporty looking car...

- 'I love your James Bond car' - Presumably, she means its sporty, etc. - She wasn't the sharpest knife...

People always ask about my car at work... Its a good feeling knowing your cars better than the Directors. :)

Well if any girls would like me to take them out just send me a PM ;)

Not another one.....

http://www.match.com

:lol::lol::lol:

Been there done that. I did got the t shirt but no girl :lol:

Did you get your money back? :lol:

When I first got my Zed, I took it down the pub to meet my mate and his now wife. When she had a sit in it she said to him "why didnt you get one of these?!" (he owns an Evo btw) :#1:

I need something that's more sure :lol::yahoo:

Seriously dude, do you really want a girl thats interested in you just cos of your car ??

Decent girls should just like you for who you are and not what you drive.....

Get yourself out on the razz with the lads, pull some moves on the dance floor and buy some chicks a drink.

Most 'nice' girls arent that materialistic, and tbh would you really want one that is :scare: high maintanance women are a pain in the butt

Good luck :thumbs:

Seriously dude, do you really want a girl thats interested in you just cos of your car ??

Get yourself out on the razz with the lads, pull some moves on the dance floor and buy some chicks a drink.

Most 'nice' girls arent that materialistic, and tbh would you really want one that is :scare: high maintanance women are a pain in the butt

Finally the irishman speaks sense :p:lol:

I was thinking that is probably the most useful thing Tarmac has posted. It has nothing to do with Zeds, but never mind! :lol::lol::lol:

Well the 350Z is a good start..

Seriously I would sooner have a drive out then go to the pub, I do like a drink on occasion but an old codger at 35 dosn't want to go out on the town you know :dry:

Being totally honest with you ade... ive been beating the ladies off ever since I got my Zed... At first I was enjoying all the attention but after I had slept with approx 1000 ladies the novelty started to wear off, ' plus I had to have a few visits to the local gum clinic' which were not pleasant might I add.

B)

Nowadays since I impregnated one of the lucky ladies the attention had died down a little, I think its because im giving off a 'don't even go there ferromone' to the ladies.

To be honest im not fussed about all the attention any more, sex with a woman can be great fun, but its not like the real thing. Im content with a nice meal for tea, bang babes on channel 912 and a roll of quilted toilet paper these days...

:thumbs:

I hope you wash your hands well, if not can you sterilise the box for Shift now please?

:lol::lol:

I was thinking that is probably the most useful thing Tarmac has posted. It has nothing to do with Zeds, but never mind! :lol::lol::lol:

:wacko::wacko:

I will take that as a compliment - I think :bangin:

I definately remember posting something informative about car cleaning once, but your right I don't add much value when it comes to the Zed :shrug:

I'll get my coat :byebye:

:wacko::wacko:

I will take that as a compliment - I think :bangin:

I definately remember posting something informative about car cleaning once, but your right I don't add much value when it comes to the Zed :shrug:

I'll get my coat :byebye:

:p

This wasn't about the Zed but it answered the question beautifully. I was going to type something very similar myself. :clap::clap:

Being totally honest with you ade... ive been beating the ladies off ever since I got my Zed... At first I was enjoying all the attention but after I had slept with approx 1000 ladies the novelty started to wear off, ' plus I had to have a few visits to the local gum clinic' which were not pleasant might I add.

B)

Nowadays since I impregnated one of the lucky ladies the attention had died down a little, I think its because im giving off a 'don't even go there ferromone' to the ladies.

To be honest im not fussed about all the attention any more, sex with a woman can be great fun, but its not like the real thing. Im content with a nice meal for tea, bang babes on channel 912 and a roll of quilted toilet paper these days...

:thumbs:

I hope you wash your hands well, if not can you sterilise the box for Shift now please?

:lol::lol:

Don't worry dude its spotless :thumbs:

Thanks for your kind words Stew..... :lol::thumbs: