Im in a V8 mood!!

Husky

Hmm, trying to think what Noah on my350z's Zed is coloured. He's running an LS2 in his. Was the first to do it anywhere that anyone knew of. Does sound rather heavenly. :#1:

One of my club mates here is running an a Supercharged LS1 in his 240z racecar, sounds really mean, especially if you're sitting in the car beside him at the lights as the SC wines as it spools up. :D

Hmm, then you have an AM or a Jag with a double 6, sweet purr. :cloud9:

Hmm, trying to think what Noah on my350z's Zed is coloured. He's running an LS2 in his. Was the first to do it anywhere that anyone knew of. Does sound rather heavenly. :#1:

One of my club mates here is running an a Supercharged LS1 in his 240z racecar, sounds really mean, especially if you're sitting in the car beside him at the lights as the SC starts to wine as it spools up. :D

i think his is silver if i recall :)

i bet it does sound amazing, V8 sound plus SC, your ears are just spoiled there :cloud9:

EDIT: noah's

Thing I like about that particular car, if you took all the decals off, it looks a bit sleeperish, until brrrrrmmmm!

i assume they paid for some of it :lol::shrug: but i agree, liek the one in the first vid. if you watched without sound youd never know :teeth: