Hi Guys! New to forum and looking at mo

Hi Everyone

Looking for a Zed at the mo so in other words switching for S to Z :lol:

Currently driving round in a S2000. Nothing wrong with it but I dont really drive it around much as I walk to work and need something a little easier to live with on a day to day basis.

I know at least one person on this forum (MadMarky and the good ol Klassik days, he'll know what I mean!)

I found a few I am eyeing up on and not sure if allowed to do this but WRT

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200944344960405/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/make/nissan/model/350_z/transmission/manual/price-to/15000/postcode/mk57dp/page/7/radius/1501?logcode=pp

I thought WOW this ticks all the boxes and a decent price but the owner neglected to point out it is a CAT C car! So anyone else looking save yourself the HPI check!

So the hunt continues! :thumbs:

I was looking at another car the other day and only found it was cat d after a check too...strange how the owner neglected to mention it when i spoke to him!

Ill try and find out which one it was and post it so you dont pay out for the check on that one too!!

;)

Welcome to the form. I will be putting my car up soon. Live in Northern Ireland though. What you looking for? I see the one you were looking at is Blue and mine is Gunmetal Grey.

Gunmental, Black and orange are the other colours I am considering

Well if you would be interested in coming across, i can post up pics this weekend and write out a list of what it has. Its 2003 with around 43k on the clock. Would be looking around the 13k mark or nearest offer.

If you got pics that would be a good start then if interested more then happy to go accross the shores

Will get it sorted this week for you then mate. Also need to mention it is JDM. Some very good points to this car as well but will leave that till you see what you think. Pictures dont do the car justice at all but will give you an idea. Can ask other Northern Ireland members that where on the meet and see what they think as well so its just not coming from me.