370 Lights mod

Husky

something that should of been done to them initially as you can see where perhaps they would of been put if you look at the headlights on a 370z

I found it on the american site and the guy who was doing it stated something like: I decided to finish what nissan started off.

They were also supposed to be in the original 350z... Like it was supposed to have LED's on the door handles and LED side markers...

Should have been in the 370z as mike said but prob stopped in production by the bean counters!

never new that, was just wondering how the LEDs in the door handle works, sounds interesting but can't picture it. would they have been where the 3 square dots are in the handle on the outside. or on the inside to light up for your hand on the handle?

sounds interesting, i'm guessing it lights up part of the door as yuor driving.

be interested to see pics of this. might have to go browse it.

ive recently seen this on an Audi (sorry for swearing)

when the guy got out and locked the car all the door handles light up, and im assuming that when going over to your car at night and unlocking it it does the same allowing you to open the car with ease..not that thats ever been a problem for me but it did look cool

• 2 weeks later...
something that should of been done to them initially as you can see where perhaps they would of been put if you look at the headlights on a 370z

I found it on the american site and the guy who was doing it stated something like: I decided to finish what nissan started off.

Ah that answers the question. I thought you were tracking down and stalking the 370 clan from the comfort of random bushes with your polaroid!

ive been planning this and some other things for a while now so anyone else beats me to the mod and your getting it :lol::boxing:

tis the season eh. I think that would be quite an easy job, tapping into the cars interior lights.

hey it isnt going to look like a christmas tree. its going to be tastefull, honest