Autoexpress Tomorrow!! 3rd Feb

Beavis

Dave thats Davetastic :lol:

Come on thats not a magazine photoshoot is it...... its for an Airfix model box cover ? :p

Will they make a Beavis figure to go with it? Or is it Revell? Or Scalextrix like this one? ;)

51JDTnGECEL._SS400_.jpg

Its for a 350z-UK special addition Scalextrix :#1:

I wish :lol:

• 2 months later...

What day is it out then? Not that it'll be good reading for us guys it'll just be telling us how great examples like dave's are worth next to nothing now so great time to be buying them! Not what we wanna hear! Great pictures though dave how did you land the shoot?

What day is it out then? Not that it'll be good reading for us guys it'll just be telling us how great examples like dave's are worth next to nothing now so great time to be buying them! Not what we wanna hear! Great pictures though dave how did you land the shoot?

Dave's zed will in one of those "OMG barn find!!!!" articles in 20 years time. :lol:

To be fair the author did ask for contributions from BEAVIS and me, so providing the magazine editor has not messed the final draft we saw too much we hope it will appear as a fair resume :surrender:

Dave's zed will in one of those "OMG barn find!!!!" articles in 20 years time. :lol:

:dry::lol:

And here is one of the pics :teeth:

_DS32942.jpg

I must say a truly shocking forum response to this to date :p Anyhow for anyone that is interested and can tear themselves away from off topic subjects here are some pic's and we get a mention too ;) Oh and BTW its my birthday so i will say what i want. :lol:

But really you should go out and buy it, especially you Nixy and put it next to my pic on the toilet wall. :p

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... s_mag.html

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg