Fifth Gear gets axed

stanski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I did like it as more of an informative show as opposed to the entertainment nature of Top Gear. Although it did go downhill and start to get a bit stale, especially with the 2 guys in the studio, should have kept it just Tiff, Plato and VBH.

Good times....

they tried to copy topgear too much and failed

:lol: No remorse there, Husky. Very true, though.

meh, i dont think i ever watched a whole episode :lol:

i liked some bits but others were cringe worthy. the factual parts were good and they were good at telling you if a car is actually good. its when they tried to be a magazine show aswell they failed.

I like the reruns on Dave with Plato, Tiff and VBH as they can all drive and I liked what they did.

I hate the beardy boy and his mate.

Bring back the old style of actual driving and it coulld sit nicely near top gear.

I like the reruns on Dave with Plato, Tiff and VBH as they can all drive and I liked what they did.

I hate the beardy boy and his mate.

Bring back the old style of actual driving and it coulld sit nicely near top gear.

Yup agree Stew - if they concentrated on actually driving the cars then it would be ok but its just a coffee table programme, that does'nt do any indepth analysis just bum fluff for the eyes!

:shrug:

Fifth Gear was no Top Gear, but I shall still miss it. There aren't enough decent motoring shows on TV IMO. At least on Fifth Gear they made a bit of effort to review cars people might actually buy. Plus Tiff, Jason and Vicky actually know how to drive rather than dragging cars along a runway shouting 'POWER!'.

Top Gear is all about fun and exotica, Fifth Gear was a proper motoring show. RIP :console:

.............................................................. Plus Tiff, Jason and Vicky actually know how to drive rather than dragging cars along a runway shouting 'POWER!'.

That comment made me :lol:

Completely agree....fifth gear will be missed - I even had a girlie crush on VBH :blink::lol:

Fifth gear much better, too much clowning around on Top Gear, plus Vicky Butler is gorgeous ;)

are you serious? She is old and not fit. :yuck:

:lol: You're obviously in your very early twenties! When you get to the back end of your twenties, women like her are to be appreciated, she looks naughty, and I reckon she could drink a few of us under the table even though she has a posh voice!

- from my experience she'd be awesome and I reckon pretty hard to please, but I'm sure a few wouldn't mind having a go at that!! :flowers::bleh::ninja::dummy:

Long live VBH

Fifth gear much better, too much clowning around on Top Gear, plus Vicky Butler is gorgeous ;)

are you serious? She is old and not fit. :yuck:

:lol: You're obviously in your very early twenties! When you get to the back end of your twenties, women like her are to be appreciated, she looks naughty, and I reckon she could drink a few of us under the table even though she has a posh voice!

- from my experience she'd be awesome and I reckon pretty hard to please, but I'm sure a few wouldn't mind having a go at that!! :flowers::bleh::ninja::dummy:

Long live VBH

I mean just look how much she's enjoying herself right here....

Jerry, try to find her agent and get her down to the Ace Cafe, so she can relive the good old times of Fifth Gear when they were filming there and as the added bonus she'll be surrounded by one of her most fav cars ever!!!