C/F Engine Cover Get your fitted Pics up :) pg 4on

Carbon Coops

After the mess with tech carbon (see thread) i put this on hold, But i have now secured my own suppliers so will go ahead with this again.

*Changing this GB, I can do 10 for £60 each + £2 p+p

i will need a £10 pound deposit and will oreder as soon as i have the names, then i will run another GB after if people still want these. As for it matching the other BF and Batt covers and surrounds i am having these made as well so will be available in the near future!

I can also get these in different colours but unless stated they will just be norm CF

It will take 14 days from getting 10 names to having them at your houses as they are made to order!

JUST AN UPDATE, I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MY SUPPLIER AND I CAN GET THESE IN A RANGE OF COLOURS SUCH AS BLUE, RED, ORANGE GREEN YELLOW OR ALL OF THESE AND BLACK SO NORMAL CARBON MIXED WITH COLOUR!!!

BLUE

blue.jpg

ORANGE

orange.jpg

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF CARBON AND COLOUR, RED AND BLACK ON A MUGEN CIVIC SPOILER

Mugen-stylecarbonfiberrearspoilerfo.jpg

COLOURS COST A LITTLE MORE BUT I AM GOING TO DO THESE THE SAME PRICE :)

I CAN ALSO GET 1*1 TWILL CARBON SO THESE WILL MATCH SCOTTS COVERS

THIS IS 1*1 TWILL

1x1weave.jpg

THE PIC OF THE ENGINE COVER IS NORMAL CARBON COLOUR WITH 2*2 TWILL

This is the cover you will recive quality and fitment is perfect and if it isnt or you arnt happy in anyway i will either replace it or give a full refund! :thumbs:

Carbonfibersparkcoverfor2002-2006Ni.jpg

Look forward to getting this order sorted thanks

Please start the list again :)

LIST SO FAR

1. Nath. waiting for payment to clear

2. Spaceman. 2x2 norm Paid sent

3. Kite 350 waiting for payment to clear

4. Woody 2x2 Orange/Black Paid sent

5. shieldsie 2x2 norm Paid sent

6. Paul 2x2 G/B Paid sent

7.Spare 1x1 norm

8. Jacr87 2x2 norm Paid sent

9. Harman350z 2x2 norm Paid sent

10. Coops Fitted :teeth:

Coops

any Q's dont hesitate to ask

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we can see pictures? I know that Scott from here has taken over this group buy mate, but his price is £80 no matter how big the numbers? Some people may be swayed if we can get 20 here because that price is a good saving!!!

There is already 13 on the list in the other group buy so cost is down to £60 straight away

hi all sorry for late reply not left my bed as i have been ill all week :thumbdown: i am speaking with my supplier so will ask regarding colours and see if i can get some pics for you :thumbs:

what colour did you have in mind?

As for having it without the burger! that is the only mould that supplier has! i did ask but it would cost extra, if everyone would prefer smooth i can arrange this GB for that although if numbers dont pick up i may have to increase price slightly, 10 is notmany people so come on guys, as i said b4 i will be doing the BF and BAT covers and surrounds to match! so you will be able to have your engine cover, Bat and bf covers and surrounds cooling pannel wings and bonnet all matching :thumbs:

cheers coops any Q's pls ask :thumbs:

for £60 ill take a green one :thumbs:

1. Nath. pm sent

2. Spaceman. Deposit paid

3. Kite 350 pm sent

4. Woody (Orange) pm sent

5. shieldsie pm sent

6. Paul green n black (deposit sent)

10. Coops. Blue n Black all paid