C/F Engine Cover Get your fitted Pics up :) pg 4on

Carbon Coops

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am speaking with them mon to confirm order and find out if i can have some made smooth :thumbs:

They will then manufacture them and they will be with me 14 - 17 days max

As soon as i have them i will quality control them and post pics, then request the remaining balance of £52, once recieved i will post the covers out.

Coops :teeth:

Hi all, These covers have been ordered now and should be with me 10-14 days max. As soon as they arrive i will inspect them and post pics up! i will then request the rest of the payment and as soon as i recieve the payment i will send them out!

I spoke to supplier ref adjusting the mould and they wanted to charge to re-develop it so the covers will have the raised Nissan badge and the V6, i think they will look pretty good anyway.

Thanks all Coops

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys there was a slight delay as they remade some of them as the quality control guy failed them!

But they are on route to me and i should have them next week :D i will dispatch them straight away :thumbs:

Woody it would appear they have done yours slightly wrong it is black and orange instead :surrender: if when you recieve it you would prefer an all orange one i will arrange this FOC for you :thumbs:

I have pics of 2 of the covers, Woody the orange and black is yours then there is the a yellow and black one, which i am told is much brighter in the flesh :teeth:

Orange-1.jpg

Yellow1.jpg

Woody it would appear they have done yours slightly wrong it is black and orange instead :surrender: if when you recieve it you would prefer an all orange one i will arrange this FOC for you :thumbs:

Now that is great customer service right there. Cheers Coops. Send me a PM of where you want the rest of the cash sent :thumbs:

Right, The cover arrived yesterday so i have QC'd all the covers and boxed them up, they look great, i love your cover Woody it looks amazing!!!!!!

The fitment is perfect, you can reuse the rubber bungs that are in you standard engine cover!!!

If anyone needs any help please dont hesitate to call me!

I have added some pics there is also one of the cooling pannel i am selling on my car.

I am sending a large box of parts to be developed inc the battery covers and surrounds the intake pipe and poss the scuttle pannel if it can be done!

For the rest of the payment please pm me your address and prefered payment method, either bank transfer or paypal. If you are close and would rather collect then cash is fine too :thumbs: Could you also include the cover you ordered to save me searching through all my emails :yawn:

As soon as i recieve payment i will get your cover sent :teeth:

The remaining balance is £52

The colours are much much brighter than they appear in the pics, camera just doesnt pic it up!

This is my car with a Blue 2x2 Carbon engine cover and 2x2 cooling panel

350zblueenginecoverandcoolingpanel3.jpg

350zblueenginecoverandcoolingpanal.jpg

350zblueenginecover.jpg

350zblueenginecovercoolingpanel.jpg

350zblueenginecover3.jpg

350zblueenginecover2.jpg

This is standard colour carbon 1x1 weave

350zenginecover1x1.jpg

This is standard colour carbon 2x2 weave

350zeginecover2x2.jpg

This is 1x1 and 2x2 side by side