Little Bar-stewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BladesGrant

Firstly, thankfully this has happened to the company car otherwise I would be committing murder right now if it was the Zed!!!! :angry::boxing: Why do people think its funny to damage other peoples property.

Came out to my car this morning and saw this!!!!

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Saw these all over the bonnet and the roof!!!

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Not sure they will have come very well in the photos but they are clearly foot prints. Why would you walk on a cars bonnet and roof?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

The roof isn't damaged but going to have to have a new bonnet by the looks of things. Wonder if a deisel Mondeo would look good with a c/f bonnet!! :lol:

Who cares about the looks, just think of the weight saving. Am sure that the 0-60 time would be greatly reduced!! :p

a guy i know when he was younger did this, ran the whole way down a street on the roofs of cars. fortunately someone saw it and knew the group of kids, it went to court and one of his mates dobbed him in. :lol: he was a w@@ker

A few years back I drove down to see a work mate in some little town in Cornwall. I went out drinking with him and his friends on the night and we all had a fair bit to drink. One fella in particular was being a n@b all night and topped the evening off with running accross 5 or 6 cars in a row. I was unimpressed and decided he needed a lesson.

I slept with his girlfriend later that night :teeth:

a guy i know when he was younger did this, ran the whole way down a street on the roofs of cars. fortunately someone saw it and knew the group of kids, it went to court and one of his mates dobbed him in. :lol: he was a w@@ker

A few years back I drove down to see a work mate in some little town in Cornwall. I went out drinking with him and his friends on the night and we all had a fair bit to drink. One fella in particular was being a n@b all night and topped the evening off with running accross 5 or 6 cars in a row. I was unimpressed and decided he needed a lesson.

I slept with his girlfriend later that night :teeth:

one goes to court, one gets his gf enjoyed, i think your fine grant, the guy who did it is gonna get hit by a bus

:lol: - nice!

.. as for the car! wtf, i thought leamington was meant to be quite posh, i only work down the road and have to pop in for work nights outs etc, glad it hasnt happened to any of my cars yet :scare:

It is usually quite posh and never any trouble. I bet they came from Coventry!!! (sorry Husky!!!!) :lol: