Does anyone else look at Avators and assume.......

i think it would be quite funny, everybody thought it was hilarious when my wife joined, i'd love to see what your better half has to say when she sees that pic you posted of her flattening zedrush :lol:

i think i would need to check on ebay for some tarmac testie's ear rings :lol:

Stop stealing my ideas biscuit - i want to have fun with Mrs Tarmac first! :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be quite funny, everybody thought it was hilarious when my wife joined, i'd love to see what your better half has to say when she sees that pic you posted of her flattening zedrush :lol:

Stop stealing my ideas biscuit - i want to have fun with Mrs Tarmac first! :lol:

Easy now... LOL

:worthless:

Right then......

Whats been happening here !!! :nono:

Firstly..... Mrs Tarmac is an illegal immigrant and doesnt speak or read any english, thats why she can't come on here so forget about it, she's a bit like the bird off Alan Partridge only not as westernised, I keep her in the caravan !!!!! :D

Secondly.... If she could read or write (which she can't) then you should be ashamed with yourselves wanting to get me in trouble with her :mad:

Thirdly.... im in a bad mood cos I can't watch the footy and I curbed one of my alloys at mcdonalds drive thru this morning (of all the frickin places can you believe it) !! :cry:

Right think ive made my point... im going for a sulk now :glare:

Just out of interest do you reckon Tarmac Testie earrings would do well on Ebay?? :lol: