whats the best front and back brake pads for Zed

D13vyl

I got the Redstuff pads front and back from CS on this site, if you see any posts made by CS he has a quote for these pads in his signature.

I have found them very very good indeed. Braking power is superb whether cold or hot.

Think the price is £109.99 delivered....and that's for all 4 corners.

Performance Friction. Best ever pads used especially with PF front discs. Enough said.

This. Not cheap (£300 all round-ish IIRC) but utterly stunning in feel and stopping power. Not as dusty as you'd expect, either.

Hi mate, there is no such thing as a best pad, but probably the best all round pad for dailly use and the occasional track day would have to be the Ferodo DS2500s.

I am just up the road from you in Perth so I can ship same day or you can collect.

Drop me a pm if I can help you further. :thumbs:

I am asumming that you are running the Brembo set up.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hi Lads

And thanks for the feedback, My zed is a JDM without brembos, so would like to upgrade to those at some point. CS has sorted me out with yellow stuff pads and i thought id get some iridium plugs when i was at it.

thanks again lads

D :yahoo:

yellow stuff is a good choice, not as hard on the wllet as the others but better than stock. and better than the red stuff pads.

red stuff are equivilant to OEM.

ferodo ds2500 are good as well, didn't ferodo offer another pad thats just below this one which was quite a good choice as well?

yellow stuff is a good choice, not as hard on the wllet as the others but better than stock. and better than the red stuff pads.

red stuff are equivilant to OEM.

ferodo ds2500 are good as well, didn't ferodo offer another pad thats just below this one which was quite a good choice as well?

Yes they do and I have them available at £100 for all four corners. :thumbs: (Brembo Fitment)