Envy z-store pictures problem

Anubis

Hi,

Sorry - I would have PM'd you privately about this, although I don't know if it is just me experiencing the problem.

Your site (z-store.co.uk) is amazing since its the Holy Grail of aftermarket parts for us. However, I have one slight problem with it - whenever I want to view larger pics of your products a new window opens but it gets stuck as a stupid non-scalable size.

This occurs with any pictures I want to view on the site - I can't maximise the picture windows or manually drag them out to see what it is I could be buying.

I'm using IE7 btw. I'm sure I can't be the only one on here - anyone else get this? It's pretty annoying...

Otherwise - fantastic site. :thumbs:

Edit: As a temp workaround, copy the URL (address) at the top of the new picture window and paste it into a new IE window. This will display the picture in full.

Hi

Yes I have the same problem, Gaz is trying to sort this out and will do I hope because it drives me nuts too :lol: Sorry Guys, hang on in there and it WILL be fixed.

Sarah :)

It drives my nuts too but thats because i keep a steering wheel down my pants :p:p whats your excuse :lol:

i use safari and just click on the maximisze button and they go super big :teeth:

but it is tedious having to click on the maximise button first :blush:

if mine went superbig just by clicking on a button

I'd be happy ;)

what are we talking about BTW :lol: