Do you suffer from 350Z sore left leg syndrome?

stanski

Recently I have noticed my left leg has been hurting particularly badly - especially near the knee area?

I think its because the Zed has long doors and when parked in a standard size parking bay you can't open the door far since it is so loooong. So left leg in the footwell you twist yourself in as your going to sit down and then you have to move your right leg and twist it in also avoiding scratching the fragile door cards etc!

So I think all the weight and stress is being forced onto my left leg especially on the knee joint - either that or I am just falling apart as I am getting old!!! :scare:

Does anyone else have this issue or do you all do Starskey and Hutch style jump in entrances!! :blink:

I have two bad knees! Funilly enough they are only sore when I sit in my seat at work!

:lol:

I thought it might be as I swop between using the van and Zed - but no - when driving van - no such problem - just when in the Zed - maybe I need to change driving position or just park in Costco sized car parks only! :wacko:

Ha ha thanks Mart......

never had a comfier car, but then im a short arse ;)

I have two bad knees! Funilly enough they are only sore when I sit in my seat at work!

simp200.jpeg

:lol::lol: Well it has been a comfy car for me - this is only just happening now - which means I am probably wearing my knees out and getting old!! :byebye:

Good job you dont have Recaros then Stan, they are even more difficult to get in and out of due to the high bolsters. Andy was not impressed with it when he did my clutch although he did say they were comfy when in. I dont have dodgy knees though, I guess thats old age setting in :lol:

simp200.jpeg

Ha ha, quality... this is me at work too !!!

I starsky in and out of mine, however I am a bit of a clumsy git and when the space is to tight I have banged my head a couple of times... even my chin once which really hurt.... we've all done it though right ???? :bangin:

Think the thread needs to be re-named to count you in "sore/shakey left leg syndrome

:lol: Naa people will think its something to do with Shaking Stevens and never read it!!! :surrender:

Well anyway its still bleedin hurting today - yes the heavier clutch in traffic does'nt help - maybe I should take my heels off when driving and wear my flats! :lol::blink:

Well anyway its still bleedin hurting today - yes the heavier clutch in traffic does'nt help - maybe I should take my heels off when driving and wear my flats! :lol::blink:

Heavier clutch? Thought you had the new light as a feather 07 model Stan? Having had my clutch replaced, I am now enjoying the benefits of these new lighter clutches, although I do miss the meatiness of my old clutch sometimes. The real mans clutch is in the 03-05 models :p

Heavier clutch? Thought you had the new light as a feather 07 model Stan? Having had my clutch replaced, I am now enjoying the benefits of these new lighter clutches, although I do miss the meatiness of my old clutch sometimes. The real mans clutch is in the 03-05 models :p

yeah yeah ! :lol: It is lighter than the earlier ones but stuck in Mank traffic any clutch gets very tiring especially the Zed when my leg is already in agony! :surrender::bang:

simp200.jpeg

That actually IS Stew's office! :lol:

I have a dodgy left knee too, not much better after two ops. My clutch is fine but just the amount of driving in stop start traffic and having to use that leg for the clutch does have an effect. My biggest problem getting in and out is scuffing my leather on the side of the seat with my bloody arse! :lol:

Old age Stan, it gets worse, cue Colin :lol:

late in the day - nope don't have any issues - even after 2500 miles to Scotland and on the Hoon back in 11 days, no aches at all - as I've said before it is one of the most comforatble cars I have had the pleasure to own. I have found that the cruise control on the motorway is useful to ease the foot/ankle angle as that can be an issue in any car.

The only age related thing I find is when you park facing up a hill and pushing the door open to get out - I'm sure I had more strength in years gone by :blush: And don't ask all 8 stone of June about that :blackeye:

simp200.jpeg

That actually IS Stew's office! :lol:

I have a dodgy left knee too, not much better after two ops. My clutch is fine but just the amount of driving in stop start traffic and having to use that leg for the clutch does have an effect. My biggest problem getting in and out is scuffing my leather on the side of the seat with my bloody arse! :lol:

+1 leather cant hold out forever :cry:

I think its the years of working on old cars kneeling on cold concrete and building work!!!! Blinkin gym did'nt help years ago.

Have played with seat adjustments but no change . It is a comfy car indeed just recently I suffering though maybe just aching joints probably got Zed flu or somethng ? :surrender:

Thanks for advice.