Once again ZMANALEX to the rescue

Grantmitchell

Car was in for an MOT yesterday and I got a call about lunch time to say that it needed new front discs and pads, they had rung round the local motorfactors and dealers and couldnt get them till the end of the week at a cost of 570 quid. Quickly gave ZMANALEX a call and he offered me a set of performance discs and pads for not much more than the dealer quoted price for standard parts with the added advantage that he could have them delivered straight to the garage the next day.

So just picked the Z up with a nice clean MOT cert and have just bedded the discs and pads in and have to say Im very impressed with them, huge difference over stock :thumbs:

So once again Alex saves the day :teeth:

Now that is service, but then I am coming to expect nothing less from Alex - top man :thumbs:

And noting that on at least two new threads in the last couple of days I noticed he has offered tchnical solutions/advice to members that I am sure has proved invaluable. :#2:

Alex is the forums 5th emergency service :thumbs:

He has helped us in the past , he is very modest, he knows what he is talking about folks and he gives a lot of his time and knowledge freely to us.

Good work Alex

yup +1 :thumbs:

(Jeez what is this ? - The Thoms appreciation society ? - he'll be sorry he missed this one :lol: )