Whats your most hated Motorway or main road?

stanski

Ooer - what have I started!! :headhurt::blush:

So when we are paying our £400 road tax every year we can see it has been used wisely then

................... NOT! :angry:

don't get me started :doh: i wouldn't mind paying the £400 road tax or the 75% tax on fuel if we actually had a road network that was similair to the french motorways.

i doubt even half the money we pay ever see's the roads.

its the same old thing, we don't get value for money, we have politicians who are quite happy to **** it up the walls for us. :rant:

Ooer - what have I started!! :headhurt::blush:

So when we are paying our £400 road tax every year we can see it has been used wisely then

................... NOT! :angry:

don't get me started :doh: i wouldn't mind paying the £400 road tax or the 75% tax on fuel if we actually had a road network that was similair to the french motorways.

i doubt even half the money we pay ever see's the roads.

its the same old thing, we don't get value for money, we have politicians who are quite happy to **** it up the walls for us. :rant:

Yup your right there.... the French roads even in the back of beyond are excellent - obvisouly they have grabbed as much Euro money also but at least they have actually spent it on the road and not Duck Houses etc etc

a56 between the M60 and Altrincham in Manchester.

always jams no matter what time of day. and its 2 lanes - but only just wide enough to be - and you get idiots in the inside lane that are too far over and about 4 foot from the pavement and force you into traffic coming the other way. have to breathe in sometimes especially in a wide zed :angry:

m6 - between Manchester and Birmingham. full of idiot lane hoggers/tailgaters

Got to be the A64 between York & Scarborough. Crap surface and clogged everyday with day trippers.

Ah but have you been on it in the past week? The new improvements are in place - FOUR lanes approaching the roundabout WITH traffic lights on it. Need to wait for Caravan season to come around again to see if works!

Got to be the A64 between York & Scarborough. Crap surface and clogged everyday with day trippers.

Ah but have you been on it in the past week? The new improvements are in place - FOUR lanes approaching the roundabout WITH traffic lights on it. Need to wait for Caravan season to come around again to see if works!

haven't been up that way for a while, may go up in october.

i love all motorways in the early hours, much prefer to travel at 12 midnight to 3 am as the roads are so clear, and the cops all go to bed :lol:

agreed.

M6 day :thumbdown:

M6 A74(M) at night :thumbs: if a bit boring.

record so far is 4 hours 5 mins for this :teeth:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=alva+clackmannanshire,+United+Kingdom&daddr=cv4+7&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=54.265224,-2.8125&sspn=6.779368,54.755859&ie=UTF8&z=4