So what is everyone up to this weekend

stanski

CS Leicester on Saturday 'day'

Engagement party Saturday 'Night'

Baby shopping 'mammas & pappas, babies r us, mothercare' on Sunday with hangover... :dummy:

FYI Stan, took a couple of push chairs out for a test drive in the week and was really impressed with this system from Mamas and Pappas. Its a light weight sporty design, extremely responsive steering and excellent handling, plus there are lots of available extras for modding it !!! :thumbs:

I think we will definately be purchasing this one !!!! Give me a shout if you have any recommendations bud

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-lu ... 01/type-i/

Oh I see you have started that game - next thing you start doing is find yourself looking at other people with their prams - and trying to make out what make/model it is!! :dummy:

Thats for the info mate :thumbs: - we had a choice down to about 3 - the Bugaboo (fe***g expensive - lifestyle statement IMO - everyone in Edinburgh had one!!), The Mothercare my4, and a new one : babystyle Oyster which does everything is light has all the stuff the best of the others and is a fraction of the cost for the whole travel system! Thats our fave at the mo and we have a shop locally that has them on a good price so think we are likely to go for them. I wont discuss more on the forum others are probably asleep already - think they do a Nismo kit for them! :lol:

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/product/5883 ... _Seat_Pink

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on here bored on saturday seeing as other half is working :blush:

in mamas & papas on sunday looking at geraghtyr200's recommended pram :lol:

other we were looking at was babystyle oyster - but not 100% yet. still keep looking at the bugaboo... but v expensive

If your bored plenty round the house needs doing dear! ;) (Oh another Mr and Mrs Biscuit scenario!) :headhurt:

other we were looking at was babystyle oyster - but not 100% yet. still keep looking at the bugaboo... but v expensive

If your bored plenty round the house needs doing dear! ;) (Oh another Mr and Mrs Biscuit scenario!) :headhurt:

i thought you were doing that on sunday... dear ;):lol:

I quite like the look of that oyster one, its very similar system to the one we were looking at at Mamas n papas.... they lured me in at a price of £159 but by the time you have bought everything its £500... :dummy: Luckily my dear mum said she would buy it for us as a pressie bless her.

Do you know what your having or are you keeping it as a surprise ?? :dummy:

Parting with my Zed tommorrow morning :headhurt: , then working a night shift sat night. Sunday sure i can fit a few beers in though :drunk::thumbs:

Parting with the Zed??? (Must have missed that thread?) You wouldnt get me thinking about selling mine! :blush::lol:

what are you getting instead?

Yeah, looking like it will be going tom, and thinking of an M3

One word - Ebay! No baby stuff ever gets enough use to justify the outlandish prices!

I am planning on having sex tonight before i play poker and winning a grand doing so. Waking up tomorrow morning to find i have won the euro millions lotto. Then backing about half a dozen winners tomorrow. Sex again tomorrow night before i play another poker tournament whilst getting bladdered and winning again.Will wake up Sunday morning to a lovely bacon buttie and a nice cup of tea to discover i have won the lottery. Other than that nothing much. :lol:

I wish :lol::lol::lol:

Yep £80million is defo worth a punt isn't it!

I'm going round numerous bathroom and kitchen showrooms tomorrow morning with the mrs. God we only been married a fortnight and look what's happened to me :lol: actually to be fair this would have happened with or without any ring :blush:

Then sat afternoon going to watch the (not so) mighty magpies at St James play Plymouth. Should be a return to top spot.... then some post match analysis over some beers.

Sunday am is footy, then as with every other Sunday pm it's Z washing time....

Then it's the clock watch until work starts all over again (unless I bag some of the lotto)

4 day weekend for me. Thursday to Sunday :teeth:

Just spent two days detailing a mates Shogun - thread to follow - and got sun burnt in the bargain. :D (Only on my head mind you!!)

tomorrow I am going out for breakfast to a nice little cafe in a nearby village then off to a poker game for 10:30. Mrs ming is playing to so lots of family harmony - unless we both make the final table then lots of domestics LOL - and with 40 players a decent pot (£800).

That finishes at about 4:30 then home scrubbed up and showered and out for a 50th birthday bash at 7:30.. (You seem to go to lots of those at my age)

Sunday i am examining at a karate grading and then going house hunting so quite a busy weekend all told.

Ming the Ever so slightly tired

Tonight I'll mostly be working. Tomorrow I'll mostly be sleeping. Tomorrow night I'll mostly be working. Sunday I'll mostly be sleeping. Sunday night I'll mostly be working.

You get the idea! ;)

Sounds great!! LOL

i am at present having a pre real weekend drink of a fine brandy!!

Oh how us old blokes live life to the full eh!!

Ming the Imbiber