Hoon 09 feedback and 2010 ideas

Stew

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this. After only being there for the Sunday run last year I'm dying for the full weekend run this year. It's simply the most exciting weekend of the year for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just being looking back over last years Hoon and then seeing this vid following Stew last year when we did Applecross again and then up Durness last year, reminded me that that I need to test the 370 on those fabulous Scottish roads set in such great scenery :cloud9:

th_P1050791.jpg

Really missing the zed when I see that video. We love the Hoon run not sure if we can make it this year with Ania though bit unfair on her stuck in a child seat for hours. But there is always next year :teeth:

I can't wait to do it again.

The only time I could go is august as I'm away on 28th of august. I think stews on the same boat.

Am sure Stew will be up for discussion next weekend ;)

I for one can't wait - am so sad to have had to miss Wales :fool:

In the meantime neil we could have a wee run up the west coast one weekend :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't have thought it could be done in August - school hols? Everywhere will be booked up already and even if not it would be a nightmare at that time of year with traffic and kids.

Could just give it a rest for this year if its going to be logistically difficult?

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

:lol: Sorry about that moment of heresy there! I was mostly thinking about my financial position, and I hate missing meets because I can't afford to go!

Could just give it a rest for this year if its going to be logistically difficult?

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

+ a millionty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it is crap when you have to miss meets because of finance - that's why I originally pulled out of Wales :shrug: - but for those of us up here already Andy its our highlight of the 'meet year' - just as Wales is to those of you down South :teeth:

Would you guys allow a megane to accompany the z's? :blush:

Yeah we can put all our beer in your beer and back seats :lol:

:lol: We managed two hold-alls, my make-up bag :scare: a case of wine, a litre of JD and a box of beer last year in the zed :thumbs:

We had an Astra van as support vehicle last year - dunno why it couldn't be a Megane this year :shrug: aslong as you stay at the back :p

+ a millionty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it is crap when you have to miss meets because of finance - that's why I originally pulled out of Wales :shrug: - but for those of us up here already Andy its our highlight of the 'meet year' - just as Wales is to those of you down South :teeth:

Hehe, I'd miss the wales run for the hoon anytime, good job they don't clash then! So are we looking at late sept/october then? or the more usual dates?

As for support vehicles, don't forget Rickys Civic!