my wifes in quarantine

rtbiscuit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego in Southern California

It's called Kansas City BBQ and is opposite the tall Hilton Hotel.

Oooooh just went on to get the web address and found out they had a major fire! The piano is ok though.... I wonder if my business card (a tradition to put them on the wall) and my Scottish flag survived???

http://www.kcbbq.net/

:offtopic::dots: :shout:

Oiiiiii - I thought this thread was supposed to be all about me, not you bloomin men thinking you can be in top gun, that is a very distance dream :scare: I know you are shocked by the truth but get over it!

now a more down to earth trio I was thinking more Bungle, Zippy and George - now you can all fight over who is the fluffy gay pink hippo - I'm putting Rich up as a nominee for this role :clap:

:offtopic::dots: :shout:

Oiiiiii - I thought this thread was supposed to be all about me, not you bloomin men thinking you can be in top gun, that is a very distance dream :scare: I know you are shocked by the truth but get over it!

now a more down to earth trio I was thinking more Bungle, Zippy and George - now you can all fight over who is the fluffy gay pink hippo - I'm putting Rich up as a nominee for this role :clap:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWNED!

down to size i actually think i'd be bungle :dry:

i vote husky as zippee just cos he doesn't shut up,

but sadly that means geraghty is george :blush: sorry

i'm sorry i can't control my wife, she is a force unto her self :lol:

Can't believe ive missed all this, I have a few days off and now im being dressed up as George off rainbow - why do I get to be the homo :angry:

:bounce: Anyways Miss biscuit, hope your feeling better :thumbs:

Chris

forgot to add i'm off work at the moment as well, i've got a virus, but apparently its not swine flu, so husky don't worry, should be just a 3 or 4 dayer if you have caught it.

oh cmon man!! :cry::surrender::surrender: my heart sank when i read that :cry: im on holiday as of friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: