noooooo...ahhhh

P15UL T

im a bloddy fool....yip....me....

sorted out a box full of parts last night that i was going to take to get painted for customers this morning, including 2 centre consoles, 2 engine covers, 2 strut bars covers, a set of battery and fluid covers and surrounds and a set of door switches,

i stuck them in the back of the van last night and this morning i set off to work and had the intention of going to the painters first thing before anything else, i ended up getting held up this morning and rather than turning up late at my job i decided that i would just hold fire with the parts till this afternoon.

so before i went to my job i had to emty my van at the skip, so i turned up and carefully sat the box of parts to the side and continued to clean out the van, drove off amd paid the money for the refuse, it wasnt till about 4 hours later i said to my apprentice, "did you stick that box of parts back in" to which he replied "what parts ??" :scare:

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

he would have had top have stepped over them to get back to the side door of the van.... :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

no i know i should have probably said to him as he never seen me lifting them out and sitting them to the side but some on its a 2 ft x 2 ft box with dash parts hanging out :bang::bang::bang:

so i returned back to the skip only to find a que of skip lorries waiting to get in.....never in the 7 years i have been going to this skip have i ever been behind more than 1 vehicle :thumbdown::thumbdown:

eventually got up to the top where i sat the parts and guess what ???? nope not there, looked down into the skip part were everything get thrown in guess what......they have only cleaned the lot out ...i mean COME ON.....again i think i have only ever seen this place tidy a handfull of times since i became a customer :angry::angry:

so i shouted to the digger driver...."excuse me mate, did you see a box of car parts sitting up here ?".....driver..."yeah mate we threw them in"...me(into myself) arrHHHH...driver "yeah mate everything gets thrown in"......me..."your kidding right ???"

i mean OMFG...what kind of tard am i dealing with here, i see him rummiging threw frikkin bin bags for scrap for fecks sake, i feel like asking him to open his car boot so i can lift my box of car parts out but what can you do....???

so instead of making money today at work i simply lost about £350 worth of parts plus any money that i would've made from them once sold...

GUTTED !