Audi drivers...yes they are all wank*rs

srobrien

[Rant mode initiated] :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Spent a weekend away in glasgow this weekend which meant a 400 mile round trip on motorways/dual carridgeways, and i have to say that without exeption EVERY audi driver I encountered was an utter knobless waste of space and scurdge of the road.

Just to give you a wee taster of what i experienced.

A large section of the M8 is undergoing roadworks whice means down to 2 lanes and a 40 mph limit is in force. There are 2 main reasons for this limit, 1: To stop you careering into cones at 70mph and 2: Because there are workmen working/crossing the roads and it reduces the risk for these guys risking their necks to improve our transport infostructure. Now im not known to doddle along the roads but for these reasons i respect the temporary speed limit and in part stick to it.

So here I was driving along in the "fast" lane at around 40-45mph suddenly some fat beardy tw*t in an old style TT rams up my arse and starts flashing his lights for me to move. I decide not to take his crap and continue at afore mentioned pace. Still this tosspot continues with his flashing so i roll down the window and make a "4-0" signal with my hand, nothing rude just to indicate that the speed limit is a 40 and he should be sticking to it, but no he decided to fire on his full beams and drive behind me with them blaring. Now it was broad daylight but this gimp didn't seem to realise it was having no effect, but he continued to follow behind me with the beams on.

This REALLY pi*sed me off becuase of the pure principle of the matter. He evenually pulled along side me at the lights, i saw him look down at the front of my car and shaking his head! this seriously infuriated me so i honked the horn, childishly gave him the w*nker sign and signalled for him to pull over, he didn't so i followed him to the tescos car park pull in beside him and near dragged him out his window, the arrogant piece of crap didn't seem to think that the limits applied to him and that he had the right to try and intimidate other roads users in his wankcharriot. Anyway, no fisticuffs were excanged but i shouted him down in the middle of the car park and he drove off looking pretty sheepish. My girlfriend was mortified but i was glad i made my point.

Anyway this was just a TASTER of the audi arrogance i experienced, what the hell is wrong with these people????

R

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

[Rant mode deactivated]

totally agree mate they have taken the mantle from BMW drivers who seem to have cooled off these days - fast on the heels of Audi (no pun intended!)- Golf drivers - usually the faster models - they do the same kind of t***pot driving you mention!

To be fair mate your a hero following him etc but I would'nt recommend that - you never knwo what kno* head your dealing with they may have a sodding iron bar in the car .................. :surrender: Just not worth it (like I mentioned in the Chav thread earlier! Chavs come in all types of cars and background not just Corsa's and tarted up Astras! ) :lol:

Nice one mate, theres to many idiots out there who think there hard as nails when there couped up in their cars abusing other road users, They diserve to be knocked down a peg or too. Ill always check someone out before I give any gestures etc.

Also I prob would have pulled outta his way, its his responsability to decide whether he obeys traffic laws, you never know he may have had his pregnant wife giving birth in the passenger seat or could have just been racing to tescos for some more fake tan :lol:

I 100% agree and i've been saying it for months. Audi drivers are c0cks.

That said, i'd have moved out of his way - simply because i HATE getting stuck behind someone so i sympathise... although if he flashed me then no i wouldnt move... i'd slow down to 10mph and stare at him in my mirror. So yeh you did the right thing :lol:

lol just read the thread. I totally agree with everyone. cannot stand audi drivers and especially vw golf drivers. vw chavs think they are harder than anyone on the road, as if there cars are bad boys. my girlfriend put one in his place with my last car, a bbr mini cooper s. his mates found it amusing after getting smoked by a little blonde girl in a mini. we should start a forum called www.we-hate-audi-and-vw-drivers.com

its because all the original BMW drivers swapped to audis hence audi drivers are c0cks, and VW drivers must be their kids :lol:

my wife drives a VW golf, but its only a 1.6 and she's pretty well behaved, although she has a very bad habit of tailgating :blush:

lol just read the thread. I totally agree with everyone. cannot stand audi drivers and especially vw golf drivers. vw chavs think they are harder than anyone on the road, as if there cars are bad boys. my girlfriend put one in his place with my last car, a bbr mini cooper s. his mates found it amusing after getting smoked by a little blonde girl in a mini. we should start a forum called http://www.we-hate-audi-and-vw-drivers.com

Hey. . . . i had a golf and yes the fast model :rule::teeth:

stop whining and just stay the hell out of our way, problem solved :lol:

Gilly = :banned:

lol just read the thread. I totally agree with everyone. cannot stand audi drivers and especially vw golf drivers. vw chavs think they are harder than anyone on the road, as if there cars are bad boys. my girlfriend put one in his place with my last car, a bbr mini cooper s. his mates found it amusing after getting smoked by a little blonde girl in a mini. we should start a forum called http://www.we-hate-audi-and-vw-drivers.com

Hey. . . . i had a golf and yes the fast model :rule::teeth:

stop whining and just stay the hell out of or way, problem solved :lol:

Gilly = :banned:

:bunny: . . .:lol: