www.350zoc.com Confusion

Danny 350Z

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just had a browse around and it looks like it was started by macdaddy and his partner, i think thety were the couple who had an R32 and wanted to swap for a Zed.

looks like he was heavily involved in the R32 club scene and has decided to start his own forum.

Fair play to him

muppet! :lol:

:p sort your bad 'Photobucket' Admin out!

I am doing 'something' about it now as we speak! Although a nicer person would have just offered to host my sig and avatar for me.............. :p

its not my thing to be honest, i like the idea, but i can't see the need. this site fills all my Zed needs, i'm not even registered on any of the american ones.

i know its in its early days but i don't think it can rival the knowledge base we have here. or the quality and number of traders we have, or the fact that we're reaching a size where we get good discounts and involvment in the wider modding scene.

i wish them the best with it, and i hope it does well for them. but i'm happy with my familiar site here. not only that but i'd have to start serious spamming on there to get my post count anywhere close to what i've got it on here :blush:

its not my thing to be honest, i like the idea, but i can't see the need. this site fills all my Zed needs, i'm not even registered on any of the american ones.

i know its in its early days but i don't think it can rival the knowledge base we have here. or the quality and number of traders we have, or the fact that we're reaching a size where we get good discounts and involvment in the wider modding scene.

i wish them the best with it, and i hope it does well for them. but i'm happy with my familiar site here. not only that but i'd have to start serious spamming on there to get my post count anywhere close to what i've got it on here :blush:

well said :lol::thumbs:

Why does this site insist on being my friend on Facebook. Is it an affiliation, sister site, a current members side interest, etc? It's in its infancy with 22 members. I'm just confused. Has anyone else had a gander?

Just to make it clear, the site mentioned is in no way affiliated to this one. I have no idea why Macdaddy feels the need to start his own site and as far as I can see he hasn't been unhappy in his time on here but its a free country.

Why does this site insist on being my friend on Facebook. Is it an affiliation, sister site, a current members side interest, etc? It's in its infancy with 22 members. I'm just confused. Has anyone else had a gander?

Just to make it clear, the site mentioned is in no way affiliated to this one. I have no idea why Macdaddy feels the need to start his own site and as far as I can see he hasn't been unhappy in his time on here but its a free country.

Its also very rare that copies of something are successful, unless you about it very differently.

Time will tell I guess.

Seems that way - posted on here to gauge interest as it was something that the R32 guys did, and as we have previously had one which Stan organised, it sounded like a plan to get another one sorted.

Now this new "350z owners club" appears, and its their meet with a few of us from here attending. :):thumbs:

Seems that way - posted on here to gauge interest as it was something that the R32 guys did, and as we have previously had one which Stan organised, it sounded like a plan to get another one sorted.

Now this new "350z owners club" appears, and its their meet with a few of us from here attending. :):thumbs:

This could get very confusing :wacko: