www.350zoc.com Confusion

Danny 350Z

I did register on the site to see what they were up to, but certainly won't be using it anymore (and I've removed my facebook contact). I must admit, it seems a bit strange to set up another forum when this one gives everyone everything they want - I wonder what the motives behind it really are :dry:

As everyone else has said, why go anywhere else when this one is the best...... :#1:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be clear. The internet may be a big place but it is not every internet user that is going to be interested! It is Zed owners and prospective owners and there are much much fewer of those. With one dedicated club and 2 others that cater very much for the 350Z it is disappointing this has come along and could essentially only serve to dilute the presence.

This club will continue to be run for the benefit of the members. That means be free, any monies used solely for the benefit of the members and passed back whenever possible. This extends to building the reputation with our trader support and giving them every chance to be successful too.

These are the reasons I am here, have burnt hours and pounds to help build it, and how I fully expect the club to be run into the future. (my personal views again) :)

I think everyone has said it at some point or another but this club is the success it is due to it's members and their enthusiasm for the car, the meets, the shows and the whole social aspect of what we have here. The traders work hard to give all the members great discount, great service and support the club financially so the team can offer discounted show tickets, the odd competition and various other special offers.

I think not only the team but all the members work hard to make this place number one. :thumbs:

I agree with the rest of the team. Its not just the Admins and Mods that put in a lot of time and effort on here. There are countless other members and traders who put in so much extra to arrange meets and help out the owners.

In my opinion the success of the forum is the sense of belonging that it generates. Its a pretty unique community in my opinion and as such its a credit to all that post on here whatever their status. :thumbs:

And who said you need a 350z to come on here??? :band::bangin::lol::lol::blush:

I agree with evertything the mods have said so far, not least Chesterfield but Sarnie's quote above really sums it up for me. This site has been such a success through its admin team and members that both people who have put in a lot of time and effort and those who have benefitted from this are still coming back here after their 350 has gone.

The sense of community here is why I joined this forum in the first place and I'm proud to be a part of it, I'm staying here and only here. :thumbs:

I love the forum, great comradeship, and made some good friends too!

Long live 350z-uk.com!!

Roll on ACE CAFE 31st October *Snneeky plug*

Jerry :teeth:

A group shot of the cars outside the cafe would be great for the calendar B) Should be a great meet :thumbs:

I love the forum, great comradeship, and made some good friends too!

Long live 350z-uk.com!!

A group shot of the cars outside the cafe would be great for the calendar B) Should be a great meet :thumbs:

Indeed Chester! Be better if you came along too :thumbs:

I will try and make it my friend, but I have a lot on and it may be that I am moving home on that day, but no dates for that known just yet.

If I get to know the dates soon then Ill be able to confirm on a number of meets Id like to attend. Would be nice to get on a calendar worthy shot too :thumbs::teeth:

Jerry is going to save me a good spot and in return I will get the best group photo I can :teeth::thumbs: (arent you Jerry! ;) )

Thats cool to know Martin! :thumbs: The CTR will look after you very well...and enter the VTEC :thumbs:

Yes..Chris I shall have you place ready to get the 350Z shot of the year, cover of Jap Performance or BANZAI who will be attending to gets shots of their own :thumbs:

Jerry :)

Thats cool to know Martin! :thumbs: The CTR will look after you very well...and enter the VTEC :thumbs:

Yes..Chris I shall have you place ready to get the 350Z shot of the year, cover of Jap Performance or BANZAI who will be attending to gets shots of their own :thumbs:

CTR! He wishes! :lol:

CTR! He wishes! :lol:

I may need some serious mods to get into that territory. or it may mysteriously change on a trip to work. :ninja::thumbs: