Guaging Interest - 2008 Pearl White coupe.

Lexx

i love those wheels, so much so i had a moment of weakness and had a look at how much to buy a set. thankfully the moment passed, as i don't think my wallet could cope. :)

good luck with what ever you do but i hope you get to keep her. :thumbs:

Still looking for a price? not worried about wheels as I quite like the Rays and know of a set too.

Al's already said hes going to have a think about it over the weekend and if he decides to sell then the price will be posted. This thread is just a feeler to see if people are interested. Give the lad a chance, this must be heartbreaking for him, its taken a lot of bloody, sweat and tears to get this car to the standard it is :)

Jeez man, it must break your heart :console:

I do hope you find a way to keep it as it's such a good car.

To find a bright side to a gloomy cloud, at least if you get a different car the local traffic police will leave you alone (until they realise it is you driving the at 100mph over roundabouts) :lol:

Hey Lexx,

Sorry to see you possibly letting your zed go; I met you at the Glasgow meet last year and was very impressed by your car, you'd just got the alloys on it and it was looking superb. Good luck if you decide to sell but personally I think it'd be a shame to let someone else have the benifit of the time and money you've put into the car.

What are you looking to replace it with? Another ReX8?

G

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive only just seen this.. NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! man why o why o why!!!

good luck with the sale man.. im properly gutted for u... i actually dont know to say.... if i can i ever help in future just ask Mr D.... u have a friend for life here....

-ho :byebye:

Ho, you better sell your car now too.

To me :D

Is the car still for sale? if so whats the price of it?

Lexx if you are looking to sell the Z Larry is the man to sell it to :thumbs: He will look after it and it will stop him stealing the keys to mine :yahoo:

I dont need to steel the keys, I have our spare set :)

And at the moment I have your car too :lol: