Mr Martin Grant's 350Z, new pics on first post :)

MrMartinGrant

I've decided to do a build tread of all the mods i make to my 350Z

hope you dont mind but i've put up a link to it over on my local Site,

This just makes it easy to update pics on only one thread and then i can post up everytime new pics are uploaded.

Link below.

Hope you enjoy

http://www.newrycruise.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=25&t=21

Cheers guys for the comments :)

@ nurrish & clarkie34, I found the standard dash very plain and I I’ve always been into max power styling lol, so colour code the console it was :)

@ Zedrush, I go against the general thinking on this one, this past year or two and with my last car, I’m liking large profile tyres on 18†wheels, I do agree, the car needs lowered but I just don’t know what spring to put in to it, I don’t want to spending loads on coil overs, just a cheap set of good spring.

@ srobrien, I’ve been thinking lately to maybe spray the whole bonnet black and continue with the black onto the top portion of the front bumper but, I still don’t know lol

@ clarkie34, I’ve looked and looked but can’t find any skirts that I really like, so after I had gone ahead and got the other work done I took a good look at the car and thought, hey I actually like the way it swops in, nice and round, without skirts but I’ll continue to look for a set that I like.

i think with some big black 19's and a good suspension drop it would look great. Doesn't quite look finished to me, but certainly unique and i think the black and sunset paint combo works really well :thumbs:

i'm gona stick with them alloys but yea it does need lowered.

it's still a work in progress :)

i've many other ideas that i would like to try out but as always, money money :(

Never been a huge fan of "viper stripes" on any car (other then the Dodge) and i cant say iv ever really been drawn to the Nissan sunset paint but with all that said i couldn't take my frigging eyes of your pics!!! :yahoo:

The car looks amazing, love the stripe, the wheels and the center console!! Very nice pics fella, loving the work!

Muttley

Never been a huge fan of "viper stripes" on any car (other then the Dodge) and i cant say iv ever really been drawn to the Nissan sunset paint but with all that said i couldn't take my frigging eyes of your pics!!! :yahoo:

The car looks amazing, love the stripe, the wheels and the center console!! Very nice pics fella, loving the work!

Muttley

Yup its weird - I think the stripe looks good on the sunburst B)

Muttley

Looks great overall, actually think those wheels work better that size too. Centre console I'm not sure, though I've no doubt it'll look mint in the flesh. :thumbs:

Muttley

Yup its weird - I think the stripe looks good on the sunburst B)

cheers guys for the comments :) :)

Looks very nice!

Did you do the work yourself?

I like the dash, not sure i would do it on mine but looks good!

thank you :)

no, i wish i could do work like that lol, it was a local boby shop, see first pic :)

nice work, like the strip and the roof :thumbs:

Loose the rear wiper for a nice smooth look and maybe a tinted rear screen?

cheers :), yea i have been thinking about that, i've seen it on other Zeds and i like it :)

PS: I've added 3 more pics to the first post :)

check out my new sticker, last pic lol

• 4 weeks later...