Buying A 350z

Hi I am thinking about buying a 350z in the next month or two, can you tell me what faults or problems you have come across so that I can look for them when I take test drives.

Many Thanks

Martin B :)

Welcome :)

Three words - click (rear axle), rattle (every piece of interior trim), beep (your PIN being typed in at the petrol station) :teeth:

Hi I am thinking about buying a 350z in the next month or two, can you tell me what faults or problems you have come across so that I can look for them when I take test drives.

Many Thanks

Martin B :)

Welcome :)

Three words - click (rear axle), rattle (every piece of interior trim), beep (your PIN being typed in at the petrol station) :teeth:

:lol: Get a shell v-power card!

If you buy privately get the current owner to take you out - you can see if they handle the car as it should be! I can see you've already been pointed towards the buyers guides, there's a ton of info on here so get using the search function ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome along.

If you are looking at a GT make you check the CD player function of the Bose. It is known that they can skip when cold and the left channel can cut out too.

The other things have been covered.

Actually, as some of the cars are reaching 4 - 5 years old a trend of the exhaust splitting just before the backbox is becoming apparant however it can be patched for about £50. Nissan will say a new backbox is required at a cost of circa £800 so this can be used to bargain!