customized ARC catch tank fitted *pics within*

shire350Z

Had the tank about six weeks now but been trying to sort out new hoses and hose end finishers, as the kit that comes with the tank looks total crap for what you pay, as im sure others who have the tank will agree!!! Was going to just keep the finishers in the anodised gold finish which you can get on the smaller ones but the larger ones i could only get in blue/red so as that would look Sh!t with the colours under the bonnet, went to the paint shop and decided to go for a pearl orange!!! :teeth: also opted to then do a few other bits in it to ;)

Then the big problem came!!!! Never checked before hand on the sizes :headhurt: but on the left hand side of the tank theres two connectors and went to fit them and after getting one on i couldnt even get the other hose on!!!! couldnt believe it after all the time and effort it had took me to get it all sorted!!!! So spoke with a fabrictor and had to have the connectors moved over so not as bad as i first thought and you cant even telliv had it done now!!!! know theres a few already with this tank (but not the same setup) but its got to be the best out there IMO :thumbs:

you'l also see im missing the strut brace as having some custom washers made for the new bolts and dont wanna damage the fresh paint on the brackets ;) (just taking bloody ages)

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Had this bracket also sprayed (got some new nuts on order to so that grubby one will be gone soon ;) ) along with the dipstick, strut brace arms and hose finisher of the plenum :teeth:

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

the bodyshop genius in action :D

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Looks great mate but I dont understand why you had to get anything moved as I have the same fittings and I sent you the sizes! Did you order the same ones as thye look a tad big for the lines.. Anyhow your sorted and it looks great.

Paint looks great but in the future if it chips and you want to go for an anodised finish in gold let me know, I will need a sample of the colour you need (ie the washer from the bolts you have) and all the parts in one go but I can get any colour you want now. Let me know if you want anythign doing as I have a few bits to go in the next few weeks.

cheers mark think they may be slightly bigger than needed but suprised yours fit even with the smaller ones, but no big deal for what it cost!!!

thought about getting sprayed in the gold but think the orange pearl suits mine better!!! :thumbs:

suprised there isnt a drain point without taking it out to

Looks alright....... ;)

what the bonnet or engine ;)

The bonnet. The engine looks pants as always :p J/k but, looks excellent, wish I had the time and money to do the engine bay, but just cant justify it when theres performance mods to be done :)