Better looking than a porsche, or so im told!!

shire350Z

just called in the local co-op and noticed a guy while i was at the cash point looking around my Z!! He asked if it was mine and what it was, wouldnt leave me alone then and he loved the Z and said thats alot nicer than a porsche and alot rarer!! infact he said it was one of the best looking cars he'd seen B) !!!! couldnt agree more with him, always get people looking and kids shouting nice car :lol: but just nice to hear it sometimes off someone really enthusiastic about cars (even though he wasnt 100% what it was :teeth:

just wondered what other Z owners had been told about theres ??!! :thumbs:

I haven't had anyone particularly say anything but a lot of heads turn when I drive past. You do seem to get a lot of looks from drivers of other cars such as Porsche though. Think we are all going to be biased though!! :lol:

Its better when the wife/gf of said porsche drivers cant take theyre eyes off the car B)

I haven't had anyone particularly say anything but a lot of heads turn when I drive past. You do seem to get a lot of looks from drivers of other cars such as Porsche though. Think we are all going to be biased though!! :lol:

Its better when the wife/gf of said porsche drivers cant take theyre eyes off the car B)

Unless the driver is built like a brick s**t house and starts to follow you!!!! :scare:

I was parked on the pub car park and a beautiful girl said it was the nicest car she had ever seen. :teeth:

She then said I looked like Russel Crowe. :headhurt:

...and then you woke up :console:.....it was all a dream :lol:

was thinking that to colin especially the russel crowe bit :lol:

SICK MAN!!! or is it 'Syk', Sik, ....... eh..... Word, homeys! Gonna dig out my Menace 2 Society VHS cassette for a tutorial I think.

You need to invest in this :thumbs:

GhettoMicrosoftWord.jpg

:lol: I saw this used last month when some random Zedder decided to 'spk n tx tlk'. I frickin PMSL all over northern Europe! :thumbs: Word

i frkn h8 it wen peeps tlk in txt tlk. ders no need 4 it, we al av keebords wiv lots ov v butns wiv lttrs n dem. n its no 2 much efort 2 pres sum xtra 1s is it! i cn c why wiv txt cos u av 2 pres lot of butns n all but it is wak! wiv da forum n dat sh!t. :thumbs: peece bro's n ho's. word :wacko:

i frkn h8 it wen peeps tlk in txt tlk. ders no need 4 it, we al av keebords wiv lots ov v butns wiv lttrs n dem. n its no 2 much efort 2 pres sum xtra 1s is it! i cn c why wiv txt cos u av 2 pres lot of butns n all but it is wak! wiv da forum n dat sh!t. :thumbs: peece bro's n ho's. word :wacko:

How comes you guys get to be bro's and us girls are ho's??

Ho's? Maybe a garden implement term, Sister Red.

+1 :boxing::boxing: