wat do you think?

UNABASHED

At the moment I am spending most of my waking days trawling through the internets looking for the Z that is right for me. What I am now wanting is for you guys to help me out and take a quick look at the options I have found and pass judgement :teeth:

Basically if people can tell me not to even bother then that's great and I can slim my list down. I'm going to be trying to see some more next week, time permitting. I just don't want to waste too much time travelling the country (in my temporary Fiesta at moment!!) as I'm in Leeds and typically every other car for sale is at least 100 miles away.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option6

Any advice very much appreciated guys :thumbs:

Paul.

errr, id go for the sunset as the rest have still to be painted :p

:lol::thumbs:

seriously though depends on what you are after do you want a standard one or a modified one?? what is your ideal price or anywhere between the highest and lowest in your options??

to me:

option 3 - looked good and was standard with the GT pack. not much info on the Ad no details of service history or anything :wacko:

option 1 - also had the GT pack more miles but cheaper

option 5 - this was kitted with Nismo aero kit. good description

cheers for the fast response chaps!

I quite like the sunset but not a massive fan about the orange interiors. Ideal would be gunmetal grey with black leather interior. Budget is between £8k-£10k.

I don't mind buying modified as I will more than likely go down that route at some point, just as long as it has been done right!

I'm assuming the Z engines are good for quite high mileage?

Id say when looking go for a Z go for one that has a low milage as possible but defo make sure there is a FSH with it, also look for as many of the optional extras as you can afford as youll only regret this later. If its a JDM dont count the sat nav as an option as it just wont work!

Be patient pal it took me six months to find one that suited me and then I found it a mile down the road!!

Happy Hunting

Id say when looking go for a Z go for one that has a low milage as possible but defo make sure there is a FSH with it, also look for as many of the optional extras as you can afford as youll only regret this later. If its a JDM dont count the sat nav as an option as it just wont work!

Be patient pal it took me six months to find one that suited me and then I found it a mile down the road!!

Happy Hunting

Mine is a JDM and the Birdsview Sat Nav works fine. Does this mean mine has been upgraded or something?

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I've not had any luck with finding a Z yet but I think I might just be onto a winner this weekend :teeth:

it's a JDM, 03, blue, rays wheels, 49k miles, mot and tax until october. currently at £9k but I think i can get it down due to come very very minor niggles.

1 question I have is regarding servicing. When the car was imported it was put in for a P3 service and inspection (at 25,000km), then the first UK owner owned a garage and did his own service, then the current owner bought it and took it for its last service which also included spark plugs.

Now the next service will be up in the next 2 months and so I'm not sure which service it will be due? I've read through the service section and it says the order of service goes 1,2,1,3 (rinse & repeat etc) so what service will it be due and how much should I plan for? Part of the reason for this is to try get the price down even more :p

Any advice welcomed guys - I may just be a fully fledged member this time next week :yahoo:

ok, I've not had any luck with finding a Z yet but I think I might just be onto a winner this weekend :teeth:

it's a JDM, 03, blue, rays wheels, 49k miles, mot and tax until october. currently at £9k but I think i can get it down due to come very very minor niggles.

1 question I have is regarding servicing. When the car was imported it was put in for a P3 service and inspection (at 25,000km), then the first UK owner owned a garage and did his own service, then the current owner bought it and took it for its last service which also included spark plugs.

Now the next service will be up in the next 2 months and so I'm not sure which service it will be due? I've read through the service section and it says the order of service goes 1,2,1,3 (rinse & repeat etc) so what service will it be due and how much should I plan for? Part of the reason for this is to try get the price down even more :p

Any advice welcomed guys - I may just be a fully fledged member this time next week :yahoo:

read the tsb's for the car and check if they've been sorted. best of luck with it! (also if you want to drive faster then 180km/h make sure its de-restricted)

:dance:

What else has been done to it? bet it's not standard exhaust on it :evil: Ask them for the original auction report from Japan, it could tell you alot.

best of luck!

pardon my ignorance but what are tsb's? :blush:

spoke to the seller tonight and he says it's totally standard. no auction report, the guy has tried calling the importers (banzai cars) when he bought it from the first uk owner and they can only confirm that the car did come through them but they do not keep the reports on file.