Dream Customz......:( some sad news

P15UL T

Hi guys, as you all know i have been running Dream Customz along side my main job, i have recently got a decent contract that ultimatly comes first in the scheme of things and i am having to put Dream Customz on the back burner for now :thumbdown:

All orders placed will still be recieved and will still be here to help any previous customer or other members.

It has been a pleasure to deal with everyone and i hope sometime in the future i will be able to return to it (i'll also have a big workshop by then :yahoo: )

thanks again guys and ill still be around the forum and attending meets

Paul :byebye:

Thats sad but also good news for your other business buddy.I have to say i love my lights and the little somethin something you recently did for me. So thank you for all your hard work and for the quality service / products you have provided me! :thumbs:

Hey Paul, on the scale of 1 to 10 for bad news I would say this is pretty good news for you. Dream Customz can make a big return when you have the time. I am glad to see you are keeping busy in these uncertain times.

The break will give us time to come up with some new requirements :thumbs:

Och that's a shame - was looking forward to coming to see you at Streetcar on the 23rd................... still, good luck with the contract - its good to have a bit of job security at the moment! Good luck with whatever you do next :)

yea suppose u should be grateful with ur main job but i was lookin fwd to seein new and different products, oh well mate im sure wel see them when weve all got GTRs. thanx again for the work and help paul

Hi Paul,

Will I still be able to get the Z Strut cover from you??

Was about to do the Bank transfer!! :scare:

Jerry

yeah yeah mate, all orders already paid will be ok (inc yours) i think the missus sent all my stuff today, i will check with her when she gets in

feel free to transfer the money :thumbs:

Nooooooo, my poor standard headlights! :byebye: I was so close too, my car is hopefully going into the bodyshop in the next month or so! :lol: Oh well, it will do my bank balance good to wait for you to start up again!

All the best with the new contract Paul! :thumbs: