2006 roadster

Hi People my first post, I have been to look at a Z It's a 2006 roadster GT 300 anything I should be looking out for,I'm from derbyshire, past my prime but going out fighting, my last car was a Audi TT roadster which ended its life upside down on a dry stone wall :blush: any advise would be helpfull.

Chris.

Welcome to the forum Chris

My names Chris and im from Derby too (small world ) where abouts are you ???

My personal preference is the coupe, never really been sure about the roadsters, but everyones taste is different.

Dont think you will have a problem finding a decent 2006 zed, nissans are reliable motors and once you hve bought it you wont be dissapointed I assure you... Outstanding cars :thumbs:

Hi I'm in Hartington near Ashbourne been here about 18mnth, the 2 coupe's are on Pistonheads from a garage called Perstige Performance Selby, I'll make me mind up when I have seen the coupe, I never intended to buy a roadster just didn't read the advert right, turned up at the showroom and it was a roadster, must say it dose look good. If anyone has a coupe I can look at it would be a help(not to far away and ASP)

chris.

:welcome: to the forum mate - coupe has a nicer roof line but the roadster is best - (best of both worlds - as good as the coupe but with all the fresh air you need ) ;):D

Ragtops pretty rare - still get compliments in car parks and people surprised to see a 350 as a ragtop. B)

Thats what I want to look at the roof lines of the coupe and the roof line of the roadster, with the TT it looks better with the roof down I had a lot of probs with leaking on the TT I hope it's not the same with a Z.

chris.

Nope Zed roof has a decent hood - no leaks at all. With the roof up from the back it looks like a Hot Rod with the small window and low roof line but looks best with the roof down and the 2 scuptied pods behind the seats set it off nicely! B) None of yer camp steel hoops either :lol:

Thats what I want to look at the roof lines of the coupe and the roof line of the roadster, with the TT it looks better with the roof down I had a lot of probs with leaking on the TT I hope it's not the same with a Z.

chris.

Nope Zed roof has a decent hood - no leaks at all. With the roof up from the back it looks like a Hot Rod with the small window and low roof line but looks best with the roof down and the 2 scuptied pods behind the seats set it off nicely! B) None of yer camp steel hoops either :lol:

Problem with British weather is you can't have the roof down as much as you would like !!! B)