2006 roadster

Thanks Stan, Those tyres (Falken) are they any good? I've seen a few on the forum with them just wondering what they are like. Audi had just stoped the roof leaking when I had my mishap.

chris

Yes they are a very good tyre - they are also very good value for money - a lot cheaper than Toyos or Yoko's but still made in Japan - so good sh**! :lol: Had mine over 12 months now and still going strong.

Dont listen to the people who endlessly hark on about soft top cars being hairdressy or girlie :yawn: - I suggest they speak to Zmanalex who has a 600bhp ragtop (the coupe cant take that kind of stress but the Ragtop can due to the extra reinforcements to the body ;):p Plus I would love to see someone call him a hairdresser or girl to his face! :lol:

Thanks Stan, Those tyres (Falken) are they any good? I've seen a few on the forum with them just wondering what they are like. Audi had just stoped the roof leaking when I had my mishap.

chris

Yes they are a very good tyre - they are also very good value for money - a lot cheaper than Toyos or Yoko's but still made in Japan - so good sh**! :lol: Had mine over 12 months now and still going strong.

Dont listen to the people who endlessly hark on about soft top cars being hairdressy or girlie :yawn: - I suggest they speak to Zmanalex who has a 600bhp ragtop (the coupe cant take that kind of stress but the Ragtop can due to the extra reinforcements to the body ;):p Plus I would love to see someone call him a hairdresser or girl to his face! :lol:

+1 :thumbs: Will look out for you at the "Hoon"

:drive1

chris

I have to say soft tops are rather girlie, but its all about preference mate, go for what ever catches your eye. Stan nae bother buddy, il tell that to alex lol. I love his zed, it is a beast but would love it more if it was a coupe. Also martins is nice as it looks aggressive. I think thats maybe why i dnt like the soft top as it is a little soft looking, however when modded they do look B)

chris

I have to say soft tops are rather girlie, but its all about preference mate, go for what ever catches your eye. Stan nae bother buddy, il tell that to alex lol. I love his zed, it is a beast but would love it more if it was a coupe. Also martins is nice as it looks aggressive. I think thats maybe why i dnt like the soft top as it is a little soft looking, however when modded they do look B)

Thanks Jay :boxing: You are off my Christmas List :lol:

:drive1

PS Jay is ok really he's a nice lad..loves to check his hair is just perfect before he gets out of his Zed - surprised he did'nt get a hair dressers ragtop like I did? ;):p

meeeooowww :lol::lol:;)

Ha ha it was a test I knew you could'nt resist a post back ;) !! he he take it easy matey look forward to seeing you at the hoon :thumbs:

now now ladies, I just had a quote from churchill of £419 fully comp is that about right? also I want the car sorted inside & out any thoughts about where to go, I would do it myself but after my accident with the TT left me with a few problems.

Chris.

now now ladies, I just had a quote from churchill of £419 fully comp is that about right? also I want the car sorted inside & out any thoughts about where to go, I would do it myself but after my accident with the TT left me with a few problems.

Chris.

Bl***ell - do you live on an island surrounded by starved hunt dogs and nudist beach for fat people?? :lol: Thats a fab quote mines more like £600+!!

Well done :thumbs:

When you say the car sorted out - do you mean valeted or modded or checked over for safety?

Stan its an age thing :lol: I want the car valeted and looking good, the garage will just throw a wet rag at it, no mods till I've been to a couple of meets and seen whats on offer, I spent about 6k on the TT three weeks later it was reduced to a wreck about 18 inches high and 2feet shorter, so this time around I'm taking me time.(I live in a very tiny village in the peak district). B)

Chris.

Stan its an age thing :lol: I want the car valeted and looking good, the garage will just throw a wet rag at it, no mods till I've been to a couple of meets and seen whats on offer, I spent about 6k on the TT three weeks later it was reduced to a wreck about 18 inches high and 2feet shorter, so this time around I'm taking me time.(I live in a very tiny village in the peak district). B)

Chris.

Cool - quite a few people on here in that part of the workd so they maybe able to advise you on a proper valet :thumbs:

You want to try cleaning 2x Zeds and a Van! :surrender:

Your right best thing is to get to a few meets to get an idea of what you like and dont like - no rush get used to the cars shape etc :D

Well I got the car home I have been looking in the cuby holes no bluetooth gizmo in this car unless they put it some where else. :angry: will the car still have the wiring for the phone? any thoughts.

Chris.

Nope no bluetooth in Ragtops - you cant hear it apparently Nissan say - which is b****xs Ragtops (with the roof up) are quieter than coupes!