..so I guess I need to change my signature now :-)

polarbear

Yep, after swearing blind that I wouldn't get another Nissan Z-car I went and put my deposit down on a 370Z GT :teeth:

Stayed away from the Ultimate spec as I had orange leather on my '55-plate 350Z and it marked like crazy so just stayed with the GT plus Sat Nav. Another first for me is that I've gone for the auto box. Yeah, I know - auto box + sports car = :yuck: but having driven both the manual and the 7-speed auto with the paddles I fancied a change. Titanium Grey and due end Sept/early Oct and can't wait.

ps. Was soooo tempted by the GT-R, but having spoken to West Way Nissan about servicing costs, etc. it just didn't make sense for my 15,000 miles pa. I could have picked up an '09 Black delivery mileage one from them for £57,400 --- seems that loads of people have either bailed on their deposits or are taking a quick profit over their '08 launch price.

Roll on September :teeth:

excellent choice sir, i drove the auto last weekend and was suitably impressed, i couldnt justify buying it as id be too tempted to strip it down and turn it into a racer, explaining that to the mrs would of been difficult :)

what wheels did you go for? did you get a choice?

excellent choice sir, i drove the auto last weekend and was suitably impressed, i couldnt justify buying it as id be too tempted to strip it down and turn it into a racer, explaining that to the mrs would of been difficult :)

Ha - just don't tell her!

Just the standard 19s on the GT pack --- don't like the Nismo's tbh --- not looking forward to replacing the 275s on the back :wacko:

Ha - just don't tell her!

Just the standard 19s on the GT pack --- don't like the Nismo's tbh --- not looking forward to replacing the 275s on the back :wacko:

I had a nosey at a black one which is sitting at Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen and noticed that the standard set up runs different profiles front & back ... 275 x 35s on rear and 245 x 40s on front.

Car looks much better in the flesh than the pictures i've seen :thumbs:

Nice one mate, I'm sure you wont be dissapointed. I'm still planning at the back of my mind to get out contracting when work pics up so I can afford one and keep the 350z as a track car :teeth:

We will of course demand lots of pics when you get it of every last little detail!

I bet you can't wait to receive your new Zed either. ;)

I wonder who will be the first on the forum to receive theirs?

Got my Silver GT last Tuesday but not been able to drive it since!! 32 miles and it's sat in the garage, just dying to get some miles on it. In the 20 mins I have driven it and from a very generous test drive a few weeks ago my findings are: only sounds good on start up and over 6k revs. Cabin is noisy but the sound system is good! Looks better in the flesh than in pictures. The 275's are going to expensive, might need to use the tracton control a little! Can't believe it's not scheduled for an oil change for 12 months. How often do others change oil and filter? Update when I eventually get some miles on it. :drive1

Congrats mate! Please sell your 350Z to a forum member, i've never seen the Temper in the flesh and it looks hot :thumbs:

It is a bit of strange colour - a real marmite one. Not as vivid as the Focus ST, but in direct sunlight and with plenty of dodo juice :thumbs:

If anybody wants to make me an offer here are the details:

Registered 01.09.07; 28000 miles; just had its 27000 service; 4 new RE050s at 25000 miles; GT pack with parking sensors; great condition all round. B)