Noob

Hi guys,thought id pop in & say hello as im searching for a 350z very shortly.Had a look around the site a few times now & it certainly seems very helpfull :D

I drive a modded Mitsubishi FTO at the moment but have always loved the 350z since driving them around wheni worked for Dixon Motors.lol.

Anyway to cut a long story short ill be after an import as i need to drive an auto you see.

Cheers

Shaun

Welcome mate, enjoy. Are you gonna keep the FTO along with the Zed. I did it for about 7 months and only just sold the FTO. It was a real wrench letting it go, like losing a limb. But the Zed certainly makes up for it. :teeth:

Welcome mate, enjoy. Are you gonna keep the FTO along with the Zed. I did it for about 7 months and only just sold the FTO. It was a real wrench letting it go, like losing a limb. But the Zed certainly makes up for it. :teeth:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Id love to keep the FTO i suppose as ive put so much money into it but ive kind of 'fell out of love' with it,but to be honest ill probably have to wait untill the FTO has gone before i can get a zed :rant:

Ill find a way around it though somehow.lol.

Ive only ever driven manual zeds but im sure the auto box wont disapoint :teeth: