Colour help

mattstoke

Hi peolpe.

Just a bit of advice needed really. I have ordered a white 370, due on 1st September but im having second thoughts about the colour!

Im looking at red now!!!

Do you reckon im best to stick with white or jump ship to red..im worried that the white isn't a solid colour and looks a bit "off white" or am i just going over the top because the colour match on the bumpers of the demo car I have seen is woeful (the same car as Beavis drove), but i have been assurred that it will be ok on the customer cars!

What do you reckon?

Thansk in advance! :wacko:

Was the demo car white then? If so, I'd never have ordered a car without seeing if they'd got the colour match any closer. That said, I wouldn't have ordered the car full stop without seeing what the colour looked like in the flash anyway.

Go with your gut. Red is also a really boring colour, so at least you didn't pick that first (or silver!).

its personal choice, just make sure you see the colour in the flesh first!!! very important. i ordered a car in blue once and it arrived and looked purply, i told them to take it back cos refused to drive round in a purple car. it seems they have you quite stuck on that one if you dont ask before hand :blush: the car didnt last long...

Mmm, tricky - white is the colour of the moment and was really rare a year or two ago, looks fab but is it going to have had its day soon? How long you planning on keeping the car? Red is a colour i've always hated until recently when the depth of them has become amazing - the one red zed we had at wales looked outstanding and was my fave car there! Yellow another good choice for something to turn heads but may be a bit marmite for resale? In answer to your question then - DUNNO! :lol:

Thanks all !!!

But no help at all :lol:

I think i'm going to stick with white, as it looked great on TG.

Colour is very subjective I know, but I do like red as well!! decisions eh!! my main worry was the match of the bumpers on the white, but i have been assurred that it will be sorted on my car!!! fingers crossed.

Not a problem you should be having on a 32K car!! but Nissan do seem to struggle on the paint front!!! aka my Azure 350!!!