TOP GEAR TONIGHT

Vik54

There's a post on youtube under one of the 370z vids saying they're doing the 370 tonight..................but can't find anything on the TG site? They're doing the Z4 bit that was bumped from last week supposedly :lol::bounce::lol: Anyone seen anything?

We have been told by someone who watched the filming this week that the star in a reasonably priced car does well too!

Oh and that Richard Hammond was stuck up and ignored everyone whilst Jermey Clarkson had signatures and time for everyone.

Bit strange that one. Must of got him on a bad day. I met Richard Hammond a couple of years ago while they were filming the Bugatti Veyron against the Typhoon Eurofighter. He seemed a genuinely nice bloke and had plenty of time for everybody. Signed lots of goodies. ....But he and the team weren't impressed later when they had to explain to the owners where the number plate from the Veyron had disappeared to. Now then I wonder where that is ? ;)

Hmm Nissan press office missed out here - why give them the poo brown coloured Zed - they should have chosen a nice bright colour like that electric blue. The White one in the studio just did'nt look right?

Having said that I think it p****d on the beemer - which just does'nt do anything for me at all btw!

Even though I dont like the 370 - I still found myself being defensive against it - probably as its taken so long for people to appreciate Jap cars in this country and well the snobbery that follows with car badges! Nissan just does'nt have the market in the Uk does it? :blackeye:

Of course very interested in the Classic story line (love the Lanchester fancied one of those a while back) the Midget - naaa too common but the Citroen is cooky and interesting! :thumbs:

z4 pretty but the zed beat it in every way - however, clarkson will NEVER admit to liking a nissan, he still managed to make it sound crap!

He's a badge snob - always will be :bangin:

Well, if you cast your mind back to last season when they raced the bullettrain aginst the GTR, Clarkson did like the Nissan...

Best quote of the night for me was "It makes your arse go like a rabbits nose..." (Brian Johnson on the central accel position of the Bentley)

z4 pretty but the zed beat it in every way - however, clarkson will NEVER admit to liking a nissan, he still managed to make it sound crap!

He's a badge snob - always will be :bangin:

Well, if you cast your mind back to last season when they raced the bullettrain aginst the GTR, Clarkson did like the Nissan...

Best quote of the night for me was "It makes your arse go like a rabbits nose..." (Brian Johnson on the central accel position of the Bentley)

yeah true but then that's a different league and he would have actually looked a tit if he'd criticised it against every other rave review. I'm sure at some point he will have mentioned the downside of it being a datsun as well! :lol:

I thought that Top Gear was rubbish :thumbdown: Even though I dont agree with most of the reviews I still find top gear entertaining but tonight I almost changed the channel, the only thing that kept me awake were them boobs :lol:

They were lovely :teeth:

Was it just that was hoping the "little" person fell into the engine bay? :blush:

i know its a bit diff but i considered a z4 before i got my 350 but found i struggled to get in the car and when told people got nothing but stick. even if the zed is a nissan it commands respect everywhere i go. Even the 350 is better in all aspects