would this actually work????????

TADDY

bull crap, total and utter rubbish. all you are paying for is a resistor. simple dimple.

it taps into your air temp sensor and alters the signal to the ecu telling the engine that the air entering the intake is colder that it really is. The ecu then ups the fuel and adjusts the timing.

I dont think it will do any dammage to the engine, it wont muck up the fuel trims to an extent where the dammage will occur and also the engine will run rich and not lean meaning it will run like a bag of sh**e but it wont detonate.

But i cannot stress enough it dont work. . . . . . at all.

Gilly

I have four fitted in-line to my engine otherwise standard engine. With the JWT I also have fitted my car must be running around 400whp by now :teeth:

I really think you should buy five and rip your tyres off from stand-still :bounce:

B)

I only have 2 fitted, I couldn't stretch my funds enough to buy any more ;)

Ow c'mon...common sense should be applied at these things.

For £25 they offer "miraculous" results, yet tuning garages take time and money to achieve real results.

If these gadgets actually worked, then alot of businesses would be out of business...

Rubbish, there are 2 reasons they are so cheap:

1. They sell millions of these so can buy in bulk where as a tuning garage only gets a few customers a week

2. The designer obviously has a love for cars and is helping out the people who feel the same by not giving it a ridiculous RRP tag.

As givememorepower says, he has 4 and is running over 400whp!!!!!! I bet its not too good on fuel but the figures are the proof!

My funds can only stretch to one at the minute but I'll get my car dynoed and show you. Only problem is I have added a roof scoop and sideskirts since then so you'll have to take off the 15bhp that they have added off my final result. :drive1

For £25 they offer "miraculous" results, yet tuning garages take time and money to achieve real results.

If these gadgets actually worked, then alot of businesses would be out of business...

1. They sell millions of these so can buy in bulk where as a tuning garage only gets a few customers a week

2. The designer obviously has a love for cars and is helping out the people who feel the same by not giving it a ridiculous RRP tag.

As givememorepower says, he has 4 and is running over 400whp!!!!!! I bet its not too good on fuel but the figures are the proof!

My funds can only stretch to one at the minute but I'll get my car dynoed and show you. Only problem is I have added a roof scoop and sideskirts since then so you'll have to take off the 15bhp that they have added off my final result. :drive1

:lol:

You really need a carbon wing & carbon light covers to complete your power gains - you can get another 100whp with those easily :thumbs:

Well, I actually disagree.

I'll have to admit now that I did buy a few of these in the hopes I would reach the magic 1000whp.

Plans were good to start with and with the principle of double-up-fo-mo, I went from two to four, from four to eight, from eight to 16 and so forth.

All this was done within a day because I bought them in bulk, 100 units for the price of 99, so it was deffo worth it.

Sadly by the time I hooked up 64 units in a row, the OEM ECU started adapting and through a freak occurence triggered a transduced ion flow in the nanomatrix of the vulvic labia-meter, which as you expect caused a negative thrust value.

I ended up finding myself with 758 negative whp and couldn't drive forwards at all. I had to go everywhere in reverse.

Because of that I have become weary of these products, as I accidentally ran over a flock off sheep in reverse (we all know that the view out the rear of a Zed is quite limited)

I'd rather stick to the proven turbine BHP boosters you stick in your intake pipes.

Well, I actually disagree.

I'll have to admit now that I did buy a few of these in the hopes I would reach the magic 1000whp.

Plans were good to start with and with the principle of double-up-fo-mo, I went from two to four, from four to eight, from eight to 16 and so forth.

All this was done within a day because I bought them in bulk, 100 units for the price of 99, so it was deffo worth it.

Sadly by the time I hooked up 64 units in a row, the OEM ECU started adapting and through a freak occurence triggered a transduced ion flow in the nanomatrix of the vulvic labia-meter, which as you expect caused a negative thrust value.

I ended up finding myself with 758 negative whp and couldn't drive forwards at all. I had to go everywhere in reverse.

Because of that I have become weary of these products, as I accidentally ran over a flock off sheep in reverse (we all know that the view out the rear of a Zed is quite limited)

I'd rather stick to the proven turbine BHP boosters you stick in your intake pipes.

:lol::lol::lol: Thats the funniest post I've read in aaages!!