Thank you for the music.......

ab350z

Guys,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here for enhancing the experience of owning the 350Z. The help, advice, community spirit, meets, the links with traders and just general everyday chit chat has made it a pleasure to own an already outstanding car from when I purchased it from a fellow forum member through to selling it on to another forum member.

I think my biggest single achievement willl be that a tiny part of me has satisfied Sarnie by fitting spacers to the car, I know I'd have to bow out at the top!! Thanks to Paul for the lights, all the Aberdeen folk for the meets however fleeting a visit I paid to them, i'm glad I got to know Stew better cos we weren't mates at school and he's a bloody good guy and if it wasn't for the car I prob never would have, Mikey I really hope you look like Mr Incredible, the ESR guys for the noisiest exhaust this side of NASA (and best wishes to Phil, I hope the recovery continues) and the rest of the mods for running such a tight ship.

I'm gushing now, i'll stop, its been an emotional evening!!

Thanks

Chris

I think you have just expressed what most of us Zed owners & forum members feel. The Zed experience is definitely enhanced by the support and comradeship given by this forum. Keep in touch as you can always add to others knowledge & enjoyment.