Second glove box behind drivers seat?? possible??

givememorepower

I have a non- GT so no bose sub behind my drivers seat. So if I remove the plastic cover, is there a well in there I could use as additional storage, and hinge a standard glove box door on this?

I'd like to know before I pop the cover off and completely ruin it by snapping all the catches off it.

I have done this and use it for my waxes/cloths/autosol etc. If you cut out a tiny bit of the top you can get your finger in easier. It may even be carpeted?! Also I have 2x wire ties at the bottom as a hinge. Its bigger than the actual glove box too :thumbs:

You wont get a proper cubby behind there as the door for it is built into the whole of that back piece that goes the full width of the car. However, you could remove the metal frame and put some carpet/padding back there and use it for emergency/detailing supplies :thumbs:

i would have thought they were interchangeable. as the americans must have there sub on the other side? i can't see nissan spending extra money developing separate parts, maybe it is interchangeable?

Go have a look in your car, the hinge is built in, I've had most of the interior out at some point ;)

I would have thought they were interchangeable, as the americans must have there sub on the other side? I can't see nissan spending extra money developing separate parts, maybe it is interchangeable?

Think you'll find you are correct. ;)

Or just forget the whole glove box idea, scrap your existing glovebox and fit two subs instead, lol

+1 do it B)

Time and hassle.... better fitting one good sub?

Plus I doubt the amp could properly handle it!

Or just forget the whole glove box idea, scrap your existing glovebox and fit two subs instead, lol

+1 do it B)

Or fit two good sub's and two good amps to follow suit :teeth:

;)

+1 do it B)

Or fit two good sub's and two good amps to follow suit :teeth:

;)

now that man has a plan ;)

Any one have a picture of this space exposed before I attack mine?

Just after some more space as it's limited, but not to carry cloths and polish about, more like cans of beer and pasties and pies :teeth:

Are there connectors there to fit a sub already if I don't have the Bose system, or will I need to run it myself/