Hello - Picking her up tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pop along and say hi. I'm picking up my zed tomorrow! :teeth:

54 plate - Gunmetal with GT Pack, Rays and Alzean Leather

As you can imagine i'm just a little bit excited! :yahoo:

I'll get some pics up over the weekend if the weather sorts itself out.

I'm not a total Nissan newbie, I previously had a 200SX (Stage 3 and ~350bhp) which was a great car but I've always wanted a zed since I first saw one.... and shortly the dream comes true!

Here's a pic of my old 200SX

DSCN0883.jpg

Cheers guys I feel welcome already :D

I've told myself that i'm gonna try to last a while without modifying this one after the fortune I spent on my last few cars....

Not likely to acheive it though... Maybe I'll start off small, some wheel spacers, stubby aerial, maybe lowering springs...I can feel the list growing in my head already! :lol:

Helloooo! S14 looks great. A bit of shiny obsession there. B)

I've told myself that i'm gonna try to last a while without modifying this one after the fortune I spent on my last few cars....

Not likely to acheive it though... Maybe I'll start off small, some wheel spacers, stubby aerial, maybe lowering springs...I can feel the list growing in my head already! :lol:

You know it's hopeless to resist. :yahoo: We can't have the traders around here going out of business. :p:p:lol:

Thanks everyone, I feel very welcome.

I picked up the car on Friday as planned and it's an absolute dream apart from one thing.... The damned clicking axle problem reared it's ugly head! I'm not quite sure how I missed it when I checked the car over and test drove it before buying as I was specifically listening out for it!

Ahh well I've ordered two of the uprated fix kits from ZMANALEX off the forum so I can just get both sides done and hopefully that will be the end of it.

I have to say though, this is by far the best car I've ever driven, I absolutely 100% love it! :thumbs: