Best way to dispose of old petrol

nicon2k

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But then i would have to speak to a chav. Doing that would make me angry which isnt a good idea since i would be holding the means to set said chav alight!

take it to a campsite adn see if anyone wants it for their wee generators....

But then i would have to speak to a chav. Doing that would make me angry which isnt a good idea since i would be holding the means to set said chav alight!

Just drop the cans off at the door step wth a note attached saying

"Aaaaaaight bruv? Ere be some well good juice for yer mota. Givin full beans octane, innit. When U iz done wif da cans, jus bring dem back to dis adress, aight.

Safe bruv. Wikid! Wikid!"

Just drop the cans off at the door step wth a note attached saying

"Aaaaaaight bruv? Ere be some well good juice for yer mota. Givin full beans octane, innit. When U iz done wif da cans, jus bring dem back to dis adress, aight.

Safe bruv. Wikid! Wikid!"

This is chav's we are talking about, they cant read! Plus they would prob just set fire to my house!

Add a slice of lime - a splash of tequilla - some ice .... small umbrella... :lol: no seriously - put an add in classic car websites - us Classic car bods can use stuff like that for cleaning/stripping cra* off carbs and assorted bits - if its free its cheaper than paint thinners!! Free to those who collect! :D

Failing that - try farmers weekly I am sure some farmer will make use of it - mix it with red Derv or something! Worth a phone call to your Local National Farmers union maybe - ??? :)

Just say FREE in big letters on the ad - someone will take it off your hands no wories! ;)

Got it sorted. Stuck it on Freecycle and within an hour had two people asking if they could have it.

So thats a good home for it. Well, better then just being burnt anyway.

Thanks for all your suggestions

nice one mate - I cant beleive you had sod all help from the so called offical bodies! :dry:

Whilst I agree filling your car with it all in one go may not be advisable, as long as it is unleaded, why don't you use a gallon of it everytime you fill up? After 10 fills it is used up. After all it approx £250 worth of fuel. :thumbs:

Whilst I agree filling your car with it all in one go may not be advisable, as long as it is unleaded, why don't you use a gallon of it everytime you fill up? After 10 fills it is used up. After all it approx £250 worth of fuel. :thumbs:

What do you fill your car up with, liquid gold?!?!?!

10 gallons is around about 45L.

Needed to get rid of it quick anyway. Need the empty cans for next week.

What do you fill your car up with, liquid gold?!?!?!

10 gallons is around about 45L.

Needed to get rid of it quick anyway. Need the empty cans for next week.

:yahoo: ok then £45.00 . I'd would have used it up myself.