Tried some new wax...

BulletMagnet

Good stuff, Mark... B)

Has the Prelude gone... :)

Yup, the Honda went the weekend before I bought my Volks.

Looks nice. What made you go for that wax?

Well, between you and me.........I got it for free....but shhhhhh....

Also included a different snow foam, which I bought from i4detailing, which was really nice and thick, thicker than the foam bought from AutoBrite.

TBH, after giving my Zed a nice clean and indulging in the ever so soulsoothing waxing, I didn't even mind having the damage to the coating on the wheels.

I'm just enjoying ownership at the moment and don't really care about the little annoying things.

I think it was only a matter of time before that would have happened anyways, it just happened to me sooner...well...three weeks after buying them....but yeah, would have happened sooner or later tbh.

I'm just happy now, no worries...

looks very nice B) how easy was it to rub in?

how'd u get on with the possible eye and skin irritation? Not a nice caution sign to have on the box!

Very easy to apply, using the applicator supplied, dab it into the the wax and rub onto bodywork.

Allow to haze and then rub off with microfibre. If it dries then use some Meguiars Quik Detailer or Last Touch, give it a quick mist and rub off.

didn't know they did a hardwax, looks interesting, i use there wet wax part of the 3 stage detail set. always happy with the meguair finish. the car always feels like new glass for ages. finger always glides across like it hovers over the paint like a magnetic barrier. its so smooth i find that i'm stroking the paint while i drive in the nice weather :blush:

Very nice BM. B) Now send those rims over to me, :lol: they're far to good to be used on salty UK roads. :p

How'd u get on with the possible eye and skin irritation? Not a nice caution sign to have on the box!

All car care products have the potential to cause irritation or reaction if you check on the labels. ;) If you have any cause for concern where gloves especially whilst using rim cleaner or wax.

Of all the products I've used over the years, I've not had a reaction to any, even with highly sensitive skin.

Yeah, after overcoming the caveman antics, I did resort to my keys in my pocket, deffo using a screwdriver next.

Oh, Tim, you're prolly the best to ask.

I'm looking for some sort of kit bag that can hold most of my cleaning supplys, but most importantly, it needs to be able to hold Meguiars sprayers bottles with sprayers attached (upright).

MSLT400.jpg

If possible, it needs to be able to fit into the boot of a Zed, just short of the silver bit on the rear strut cover.

Thanks!