Nixy and Markie's european tour...........

nixy

If you look at the two little white blobs in this pic - they are the sunbeds me and markie will be on as from wednesday evening - try not to be too jealous............ :p

mumshouse2.jpg

And if it gets too warm can have a quick dip in here:

mumshouse.jpg

god help my poor parents..... :lol:

looks lovely....where is it?? Central france somewhere. I will be driving down to monty-carlo beginning of august stopping at various places on the way. B):yahoo:

South West, Midi Pyrenees. My parents have lived there 7 years. Getting a holiday for a £35 return flight makes it even better!

Very nice place, I have had to come indoors for a little while as it's 37C today in Cairo and it's supposed to get up to 41C later in the week.....

I'm no doubt going to be like a lobster tonight, doesn't matter how much suncream I use it always happens.

Scots and hot weather don't mix :blush:

If you look at the two little white blobs in this pic

When I first read that I thought....... :lol::lol::lol:

first time off for the bikini top :lol:

Careful Mike, you will be having wet dreams next :lol:

easy :lol:

Just popped in to get out of the sun for a few mins and find the whole thread degenerated into smut as per the usual suspects........... :lol:

Oh and Beavis - markie says now you are 'out' he will take you for a weekend to blackpool and a night out at the 'flying handbag club' Don't forget your hotpants! ;)