Another new member!

Thanks. Im from Edinburgh. I bought them on ebay. They are Dare R1s. They completely changed the look. I am now trying to shift the old jap spec rays i had before! doesnt seem to be a huge interest in them tho.

Thanks. Im from Edinburgh. I bought them on ebay. They are Dare R1s. They completely changed the look. I am now trying to shift the old jap spec rays i had before! doesnt seem to be a huge interest in them tho.

Welcome and again B) rims :thumbs:

Someone will be interested in your Rays for track etc - how much u after?

Hi guys. How is everyone? Just joined last week. Trying to slowly but surely get my 350 looking and sounding even more great!

here is a wee pic of my zed as it is now.

Welcome mate :thumbs:

superb looking example, black is beautiful B)B)

Well my old rays are the 7 spoke chunky ones. I have only seen them a few times and I believe they are the jap spec ones. That's what I read any way. .

The alloys are in good condition except the rear right one which was damaged slightly. The front tyres are michellin pilots in ok condition. The rear tyres were bought for £380 less than 2 months ago so they are in excellent condition. They are pirelli p zeros, which I found to be amazing tyres.

I got avons with my new wheels which are also good. They are a massive 265 on the rears.