Michael Jackson dead

ab350z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA Times say he's in a coma and some Hollywood gossip website say he's dead........ Hmmmmmm all i know is Uri Gellar got another 10 mins of fame more than he should on BBC News. Spoon bending moron.

No taking away the man is a huge talent, but his whole life has been a circus, it wouldn't surprise me if this was another part of it.

Apparently he's not dead, had a cardiac arrest, needed cpr and is now at UCLA medical centre....

He better bloody not be dead as I have 4 tickets to his gig on Jan 12th and another 4 for the last night show too :dry::lol:

My bro bought some too.....He's gonna be a little upset if its true! :wacko:

Apparently he's not dead, had a cardiac arrest, needed cpr and is now at UCLA medical centre....

He better bloody not be dead as I have 4 tickets to his gig on Jan 12th and another 4 for the last night show too :dry::lol:

I'm still waiting for a refund for the postponed July concert we were meant to be going to and I have tickets for Feb too :wacko:

I was going to get tickets for Tracy and Myself, but we both thought that either ill health or some other issue would cause disrution to this. Given his state, there was no way he would have managed 3 nights+ a week for several months with onl a few small breaks. Sadly it seems nobody will see him perform again now.

Very circus like life he has had, as he was never anything other than a star and had no "memory" of normal as far as I can imagine - but there was no denying his music talent and popularity. One of the largst music stars to walk the planet since elvis, maddona and the beatles imho.

I am sad Ill never be able to see him perform, but to be fair he was past his best by the time I was old enough to attend a concert anyway. It is certainly a memorable event.

The gutted feeling is because a legend has died, part of the fixture and fittings of our generations pop music world. :(

imo, this is on a level similar to Princess Di. Everyone will remember where they were when they found out etc...

Also, i know its weird, but I actually feel really gutted but not sure why! :surrender:

Ah the memories!!! I remember too well what I was doing when I heard the news of Princess Di .... Lovely swedish girl called Cecelia...

Yep, he was a bit of a legend...

imo, this is on a level similar to Princess Di. Everyone will remember where they were when they found out etc...

Also, i know its weird, but I actually feel really gutted but not sure why! :surrender:

Ah the memories!!! I remember too well what I was doing when I heard the news of Princess Di .... Lovely swedish girl called Cecelia...

hahah, well, thats me in bed for the news on both occassions......... alone though sadly! :lol:

hahah, well, thats me in bed for the news on both occassions......... alone though sadly! :lol:

And I was meaning he as in MJ..... Not me in a past sense!

:console: poor Nixi :)

i went to wembley many years ago, and watched him perform on his dangerous tour. it was absolutely spellbinding. there will never be a pop star of his magnitude ever again imo......... god rest his soul

I went to the same concert but at Cardiff Arms and it was amazing..

very sad.