Michael Jackson dead

ab350z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing has got to me is that the radio have been playing things like 'heal the world' which is rubbish.

Ok, MJ has sadly passed away - he was only 50 afterall although he's been in the media spotlight since he was a child and they can't even play the music he was loved for! Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Ben and countless other ace tunes.

I think he must have had a messed up life and you have to wonder how much of his psychiatric problems (I'm sure we'll all agree he had them) were caused by the media and the loss of his childhood?

There is no doubt in my mind that he was a real talent and has influenced millions of people and hundreds of music artists over his career. He will be missed by millions but his music and his influence will live on.

All the jokes, although some are funny are not appropriate for here. I like to think we are above posting them publicly on our Zed forum before the legend is even cold or at all.

Rest in Peace MJ or Burn in Hell if you did do the things you were accused of!

The thing has got to me is that the radio have been playing things like 'heal the world' which is rubbish.

Ok, MJ has sadly passed away - he was only 50 afterall although he's been in the media spotlight since he was a child and they can't even play the music he was loved for! Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Ben and countless other ace tunes.

I think he must have had a messed up life and you have to wonder how much of his psychiatric problems (I'm sure we'll all agree he had them) were caused by the media and the loss of his childhood?

There is no doubt in my mind that he was a real talent and has influenced millions of people and hundreds of music artists over his career. He will be missed by millions but his music and his influence will live on.

All the jokes, although some are funny are not appropriate for here. I like to think we are above posting them publicly on our Zed forum before the legend is even cold or at all.

Rest in Peace MJ or Burn in Hell if you did do the things you were accused of!

• 2 weeks later...

Was gutted when I found out Ricky A (forum member) text me the night he died, I was in complete and utter shock, my favorite song of all time Man in the mirror, he will never be forgotten. I dont think for a second he committed any filthy act with kids, so many tapes of the parents talking to others about how much money they were gonna make from this you dont know who to believe, he was an oddball for sure, but a pedophile? I very much highly doubt. but Ill let God decide his fate if Im wrong. RIP Jacko, one of the greatest performers of all time, never forgotten.