Not new but.....I now have a Zed :D

I am sooo happy to say i finally have a zed :yahoo: . Its been a long time coming, with endless hours sitting searching through ebay, autotrader and pistonheads. I signed on the dotted line today for a 53plate UK Sunset GT Zed. I pick it up on Monday, but im hoping to get it a little earlier :D . Heres a couple of pics anyway. Standard for now :lol:

350Z.jpg

350z2.jpg

It's about time Woody!

I cant see the pics using this stupid goverment server nonsense, but I have no doubt its a stunning example.

I'll keep an eye about town for you. In fact, you'll probably see my Zed getting driven around town by my missus before I get home.

As Ive said before, if you wanna meet up and talk about mods/detailing/advice etc etc then just yell out :thumbs:

And keep an eye out on the NE Meet section for the next activity. Announcements will be made soon :teeth:

Al

Just got home from picking the zed up. Cant stop smiling :yahoo:. Couldn't believe how many heads it turned. B)

I feel like i need to keep going out and look at it :lol:

That's ZED ownership for you :thumbs:

Looks a great buy there :)