WALES 10th/11th OCT 09 DISCUSSION

xStric9x

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment Nic we are thinking this will be a sunday run only, the route will be a bit different for this one B) All shall be revealed shortly :thumbs:

If Colin and i get bombarded with people wanting to do 2 days again i'm sure we could get that sorted :thumbs:

bit too far for a day out - would have to be a stop over the night before.......will have a think about it and consult my social secretary.

All the previous Wales runs have only been on a sunday Nic, but you will find that nearly everybody stops over on the saturday night :thumbs: oh and the mandatory car washing also takes place on the sat afternoon B)

bit too far for a day out - would have to be a stop over the night before.......will have a think about it and consult my social secretary.

Consulted!!! We shall be there! You never know Nixy might wash her own car this time around Lol

My vote would be to do something slightly different this time...? There's an Oulton Park drift day in late september... we should all meet for that...! Or there's a great Go-Karting place in Warrington which is about £45 each for a big competition for 30 people...?

Just throwing ideas out here...

Interesting... get the ideas rolling folks a different route would be good to try out - bit nearer the coast maybe - as weather is more changeable so if it rains its bound to be sunny after an hour or so - just like Scotland :sun: (Any excuse to drop the roof ;) )

Interesting... get the ideas rolling folks a different route would be good to try out - bit nearer the coast maybe - as weather is more changeable so if it rains its bound to be sunny after an hour or so - just like Scotland :sun: (Any excuse to drop the roof ;) )

interesting that you should mention water............................ ;)

totally changing the subject - I was thinking how much nicer it would be if people put their passenger's names in the names thread instead of calling them +1's (assuming they know who they are bringing). It would help with knowing people's names on the day maybe?

We can get name badgs sorted too, this would help :)

Well we laughed at them last time round but I suppose they are the best option as long as people dont mind others looking at their boobs to see whats on the badge! :blush::surrender:

Maybe i may be able to drive in my own car this time :thumbs: else ill have to beg greekman again :lol::bounce:

It will be my pleasure man!!! :yahoo:

I am up for 2 or 1 days and drift/track day as well, but i ll be there at least from saturday.... i wont miss a night out in chester this time!!! :p;):yahoo: