WALES 10th/11th OCT 09 DISCUSSION

xStric9x

Any news about the hotel? i ll be off to greece on sunday for 2 weeks and i dont want to be left out..... :dummy:

btw i dont care about you guys...i quite liked the morning car wash....i ll be more organized this time as well..... :p:lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news about the hotel? i ll be off to greece on sunday for 2 weeks and i dont want to be left out..... :dummy:

btw i dont care about you guys...i quite liked the morning car wash....i ll be more organized this time as well..... :p:lol:

There is a 30 car limit bud :thumbs:

We have 30 pre reserved rooms so if your name is down you will have no problems ;)

Don't get excited about Chester guys as there will be a new start/finish venue with the emphasis will be on using some great driving roads in scenic areas of Wales - this old clip of VBH getting all excited over the last generation 350Z might give you some clues ;)

So keep the 10th/11th October weekend free if you fancy a similar 'test' in your ZED :D

So is the lucky winner on here?

3/4 Oct booked off already :p

Darren you have a pm :thumbs:

You have a pm :thumbs:

You have a pm :thumbs:

Sorted!!! :yahoo:

Cant wait now.... :boxing::drive1:drunk::bounce:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right, last post before departure for work tomorrow! Going straight to Manchester after work for a gig, staying at a freinds house, then Moreton Park friday night :drive1

M6 is full of road works though, it's just taken a friend 3.5hrs to get back from Manc tonight, after setting off at 5..... :thumbdown:

Ill be giving mine a clean later and trying to get all the dash back together by tomorrow :scare:

Why is your dash still apart?

Washing mine later as well (may do the car at the same time ;) )

What time you planning on getting there tomorrow James?