Someone nicked my Stubby !

Toon Chris

:angry: Some scrote has unscrewed my stubby and had it away, and yet bizarrely has left me their old aerial in exchange!

I am now driving about with one of those horrid twisty wire things you see on just about every other car in the world.

I'm not inclined to buy another stubby and become the local nicking shop for anyone who wants one, I never liked them that much anyway. Anyone got an original aerial that they don't want any more? I stupidly chucked mine away. I'll reimburse postage etc. :)

They have replaced it with a 350z one?

I know its bad Chris but am writting this with a smile on my face... cant belive they replaced it! The nerve of some people!!

Somewhere there is a Honda CR-V driving round with a stubby ariel again and you have the one that I swapped with it! Or there are posts on another marque forum saying that 350z's sometimes have stubbies and they are a good fit! Perhaps the Lexus IS200 club!

That is shocking. I jokingly said to 3Fiddy at the weekend that it wouldnt be hard to go rob one from an s2000 but I never actually thought anyone would be so low as to do it :rant:

I have my original one still but Im not sure I want to part with it now in case someone nicks my stubby.

And yes I do realise that I have a new stubby at exactly the same time as Toon has lost his but I promise it wasnt me.

are you sure you got into your own car ;)

i've done that once. used to delver pizzas in coventry, parked in aroad for a delivery came back and got in what i thought was my car, it was same model, same colour and door was unlocked like mine would be. but i sat inthere and thought, hmm it smell s different in here, and whos nicked my phone holder. why won't my key fit. then looked behind me to see my own car. very quietly got out and ran to my own car.

Ha ha did they actually screw their one on to your Zed? :lol:

Not quite, they left it on the rear window so as i was gasping with rage I had the extra shame of having to screw the damn thing in myself. :dry:

Thanks to the kind folks who have offered a replacement standard aerial. Hopefully I'll be equipped with the long twangy thing very soon :)